VC Fantasy Football Season: Fourth Time's the Charm

GREATER THAN COLLECTIVE TEAMS

1st - San Diego Whale Vags   (ScottHeisel)

2nd - The Gatos  (elgato)

3rd - Alabama Thunderpussy   (whoshotthefrog)

4th - herp a derp (mike t / ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

5th - Burninators  (seangj)

6th - Bold City Brigade  (Chino)

7th - ANUSTART Back2back (Lemongoat)

8th - The Vinegar Strokes (theshanextm)

9th - Forever Unclean (Will)

10th - Brock n Roll  (brock)

KEEPER RULES:

who is on your roster shouldnt matter if you want to keep anyone or not.  if you decide you dont want to keep players you just get first dibs at whoever else is available.  its really simple, actually.   We only keep a max of 3 players, each player kept is assigned the first three rounds.

keep 1 player

1st rd pick lost

draft rd 2

draft rd 3

keep 2 players

1st rd pick lost

2nd rd pick lost

draft rd 3

keep 3 players

1st r pick lost

2nd rd pick lost

3rd rd pick lost

that way if you only want to keep 1 or 2 players, you still get chances of getting great players from the draft pool where someone else might be keeping players and thus losing the chance to pick in that round.

YOU CAN ONLY KEEP ONE PLAYER PER POSITION.  Once all teams have submitted their keepers I will share the google doc with the breakdown of the draft of who will pick when.  If everyone keeps 3 players below will be how the draft will role in a snake style

DRAFT ORDER

1st -  Brock n Roll  (brock)

2nd - Forever Unclean (William)

3rd - The Vinegar Strokes (theshanextm)

4th - old City Brigade  (Chino)

5th - Thunder Gun Express  (Will From West Philly)

6th - Burninators  (seangj)

7th - herp a derp (mike t / ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

8th - Alabama Thunderpussy   (whoshotthefrog)

9th - The Gatos  (elgato)

LAST - San Diego Whale Vags   (ScottHeisel)

CHANGES FOR 2016 SEASON:

• Keepers will be based on the round they were drafted this season.  So for next year, if you choose to keep anyone, it will be based on this years round minus 2.  If you draft Jay Cutler in the 13th round this season, and you choose to keep him for the 2016 season, he would take your 11th round pick.
  • If you TRADE/RECEIVE a player you wish to keep, the same rule applies.  If you receive Jamaal Charles, and he was drafted in the 3rd round, he would be your 1st round keeper for 2016.
  • If you decide to keep a player picked up off of waivers at any time during the season, and no one had drafted them initially, they will be kept starting in round 12, and each kept player will be added to the next following round.  If you draft Jay Cutler in round 13 and cut him, but then pick him back up before the season ends and decide to keep him, he would take your 11th round pick.  If I drop Jamaal Charles, and I drafted him in the 3rd round, and you pick him up off waivers, and decide to keep him, he would be your 3rd round keeper.
  • If you trade a draft pick that would have been assigned to a player you are going to keep for 2016, that kept player will be assigned the next available draft pick.  If I trade my 1st round pick for Jamal Charles, who was drafted in the 3rd round, and I decide to keep him, he would take my 2nd round pick.

The WAIVER keeper round is not set in stone for 2016.

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes, you would have to visit the site to see last years roster

The season starts September 10th, so we will hold the draft between August 24th - September 3rd.  I will remove fridays and saturdays as I dont think anyone wants to spend either of those days on a draft.  Sunday evenings could still be an option.  How many west coasters do we have in the league?

If I drop Jamaal Charles, and I drafted him in the 3rd round, and you pick him up off waivers, and decide to keep him, he would be your 12th round keeper.

Shouldn't a dropped player retain the value of the original round they were drafted in instead of  the 12th round?

If I drop Jamaal Charles, and I drafted him in the 3rd round, and you pick him up off waivers, and decide to keep him, he would be your 12th round keeper.

Shouldn't a dropped player retain the value of the original round they were drafted in instead of the 12th round?

I was under this impression as well as you can't keep a keeper for more than two seasons.