Secret Santa 2015. Update: Dec 16 .... Please Read.

I was told one more box was arriving and it did today! I lost control a little bit, but if you had these staring at you, you'd do the same. 

Note: I forgot to take this pic before I opened them.

UEUsFwX.jpg

Here's the awesome haul I received:

DmbOxsy.jpg

-Fat Music Vol. 7 (Colored Edition!)
-Fake Problems/Gaslight Anthem Split
-Xtra Mile split series 7" featuring Frank Turner
-Five By Five "Fire" 7" (awesome Hendrix cover)

A bunch of assorted CD's, CD booklets, koozies, and other goodies (including a legit copy of the original Flight Simulator!)

And last but not least: Two awesome Rick and Morty posters!!

hvRuDJO.jpg

I did some quick VC sleuthing and I figured out my SS was Tellallyourfriends!! Thank you so, so much!!!

Yeah, they are. Gonna pick up some frames this weekend. :D

Glad you like everything. Those posters are the first things I've bought for secret Santa everything else is something from my personal collection.

I'll plug red bubble because that is where I grabbed them if anyone else is interested.

56556e06f3d11.jpg

lots of stickers

set of some cool coasters

witch baby soap - my gf saw it and took it already

marmalade spice scented candle - smells good.

blink 182 - all the small things cd single - ill always have a soft spot for older blink

lucky stiffs - gold in piece, iron in war cd - never listened to them but have always meant to. maybe itll happen now

father phoenix - large bodies cd - never heard of, will give it a shot

choke up - black coffee, bad habits - clear w/blue smoke /150 - havent listened to them since i saw them in 2010. meant to buy this but kept putting it off.

free throw - those days are gone - 400 Half in Half- Royal Blue in Milky Clear with Royal Blue and Gold Splatter - never heard of. will check it out

tim barry - laurel st demos cd - i love tim barry.

awesome package!

good job razorburnz

56556e06f3d11.jpg

lots of stickers

set of some cool coasters

witch baby soap - my gf saw it and took it already

marmalade spice scented candle - smells good.

blink 182 - all the small things cd single - ill always have a soft spot for older blink

lucky stiffs - gold in piece, iron in war cd - never listened to them but have always meant to. maybe itll happen now

father phoenix - large bodies cd - never heard of, will give it a shot

choke up - black coffee, bad habits - clear w/blue smoke /150 - havent listened to them since i saw them in 2010. meant to buy this but kept putting it off.

free throw - those days are gone - 400 Half in Half- Royal Blue in Milky Clear with Royal Blue and Gold Splatter - never heard of. will check it out

tim barry - laurel st demos cd - i love tim barry.

awesome package!

good job razorburnz

YAAAAASSSS!!! haha   So glad you enjoyed the package! 

Well, my video is shitty but here it is. I realized after I recorded I needed to brush my hair but whatever. Spinning the record I didn't know right now and it's pretty damn cool. Not sure who you are SS, but thank you!

https://youtu.be/S4qXj64BfRU

Wahhahhahahaha!!! Loved your video dude!!!! That eerie music made it intense!

I got my package today! I showed no restraint and opened it immediately.

WCGJZZul.jpg

Here we have some delicious treats. I'd never tried brownie brittle, but I've never met a brittle I haven't liked, and this is no exception. I'm eating some as I type this. I'm excited to try the Thin Mints Crunch bar too, but I've had enough sweets for the day.

ZLvD9QEl.jpg

Next was an envelope. It said not to open it until the presents were opened, so I'll set it aside...

m8zA5mJl.jpg

The first present! Could it be a 7"?!

NB9Kluul.jpg

It is! It's a single from Band of Horses/Cee-Lo Green! They're covering each others' songs. I've been on a real big Gnarls Barkley kick lately, so this is really cool. I was also bombarded with stickers and download codes. Yay!

t3p2tTGl.jpg

On to the big present!

Unlo0Mhl.jpg

Two Conversations by The Appleseed Cast and a Christmas record. I'm a fan of The Appleseed Cast, but for some reason I've never listened to this album. I have no idea why either, so thanks for this one! My secret Santa told me he thinks it's their best, so I'm excited to listen to it! It even came with all the goodies that come with ordering from Graveface (Pixy Stix!)

QXvHWF4l.jpg

I love the variant too!

S8kRDtCl.jpg

Look what was also wrapped with the records! It's a sweet Honda patch. This thing is so cool. It ups my cool factor by at least 25%. Once I find a cool jacket, this is going straight on it and I'm going to ride a wheelie into the sunset.

evel-knievel-walking-motorcycle-poster.j

61540612.jpg

And that's everything! Thanks so much to my secret Santa. I had my suspicions when I saw the LA Kings card, and they were confirmed with the other clues about Living in California and loving Lucero and Rancid. 

Thanks Ian Rees! You're amazing!

But wait! as I was moving the box off my desk, I thought I felt something else in there...

ESn4SJ0l.jpg

What could be under this sheet of cardboard?...

Ql4aE4kl.jpg

HOLY SHIT ITS AN ANIMAL STYLE DOUBLE DOUBLE AND A STRAWBERRY SHAKE FROM IN-N-OUT! This is the best Christmas ever!

(maybe I skipped a couple pictures where I found the In-N-Out giftcard in the envelope and drove over there for lunch, but this seems way more magical!)

Thanks again, Ian!