Secret Santa 2015. Update: Dec 16 .... Please Read.

WELL it looks like we have 2 more people that didn't bother sending.. one is unusual, but nonetheless. i can't wait for people to correspond when they should have been doing so.. so. anyone want to help out by sending someone a small gift. i figure if 3 of us each sent something small, it would at least be a adequate gift...

this is the first year i've had 3 people flake just on my side alone.. not sure how many lauren has..

WELL it looks like we have 2 more people that didn't bother sending.. one is unusual, but nonetheless. i can't wait for people to correspond when they should have been doing so.. so. anyone want to help out by sending someone a small gift. i figure if 3 of us each sent something small, it would at least be a adequate gift...

this is the first year i've had 3 people flake just on my side alone.. not sure how many lauren has..

PM'd

I can also send a record or two. Sorry people can't reply back. Let me know if you need additional assistance! 

Part of me wants to wait and the other part is like, "you're going to cave anyway, just do it now!" The return address on mine was the sender's address instead of Mike D though, so I didn't even realize it was my secret santa package until I started to open it and saw "secret santa 2015" written on the inside cardboard flap of the mailer. So I closed it back up real quick before I saw anything and stashed it in a corner for now...

I feel like it has been enough time, but yeah, I'll confirm your guess was right. I wanted to wait for some more people to get their package as to not narrow down the options for guesses too early. Merry Christmas, enjoyed watching the video <3

Ok, so I owe my secret santa a great big apology. I got my package weeks ago (good on ya guy or gal!) but have yet to post here. To make matters worse, I don't have a photo, for reasons I'll explain in a second. 

So, my Santa got me a fistful of beer, a REALLY nice U.S. Soccer hoodie, a great afro-funk record, a Bruins logo puck, two mix CD's and put a nice hand-typed note in the box. It was really a great package that they clearly put some thought into and I really appreciate it. The hoodie especially gets a lot of use. 

Unfortunately, one of the beers broke in transit. I package arrived leaking, but it actually turned out to be totally fine. The rest of the beers were in good shape. The hoodie washed out just fine and the record was in shrink, so no harm done there. Honestly, aside from the one broken beer, it was all good! But, since everything was kind of wet and beer-y I didn't get it together to get a picture of it all assembled. The beers are long gone at this point! 

The time it took to post this is in no way a reflection about my excitement of the package. It was great! Again, really, thank you so much!! I know it isn't totally the same without a picture. I apologize for that. 

If you guys are interested, check out the record here.

Ok, so I owe my secret santa a great big apology. I got my package weeks ago (good on ya guy or gal!) but have yet to post here. To make matters worse, I don't have a photo, for reasons I'll explain in a second. 

So, my Santa got me a fistful of beer, a REALLY nice U.S. Soccer hoodie, a great afro-funk record, a Bruins logo puck, two mix CD's and put a nice hand-typed note in the box. It was really a great package that they clearly put some thought into and I really appreciate it. The hoodie especially gets a lot of use. 

Unfortunately, one of the beers broke in transit. I package arrived leaking, but it actually turned out to be totally fine. The rest of the beers were in good shape. The hoodie washed out just fine and the record was in shrink, so no harm done there. Honestly, aside from the one broken beer, it was all good! But, since everything was kind of wet and beer-y I didn't get it together to get a picture of it all assembled. The beers are long gone at this point! 

The time it took to post this is in no way a reflection about my excitement of the package. It was great! Again, really, thank you so much!! I know it isn't totally the same without a picture. I apologize for that. 

since you didn't get any photos of the package, i'll accept a selfie in your new favorite hoodie as a substitute ;)

20151103_143838_zps0x2gzzdb.jpg

Well, I was going to try to wait until Christmas but I caved. My SS went above and beyond anything I was expecting. I love everything I received! Really love the View Askew figurines! With the hints I was given, I am fairly certain that my SS was Diabretic!

Thanks a lot dude, I truly dig everything you sent my way!

20151103_143838_zps0x2gzzdb.jpg

Well, I was going to try to wait until Christmas but I caved. My SS went above and beyond anything I was expecting. I love everything I received! Really love the View Askew figurines! With the hints I was given, I am fairly certain that my SS was Diabretic!

Thanks a lot dude, I truly dig everything you sent my way!

awesome!! So glad you like it. Secret Santa is my favorite thing each year and I'm always so stoked when my recipient likes what I sent. I'm not going to go into details about it but just before I sent this gift I became a single man. Let's just say it's nice to see that you enjoyed it, have a great holiday!

I've not been around VC for a while but came back to check out this thread.  I'd be happy to get a package together for someone if they got shafted.  Just let me know.

I think the broken bottle adds to the charm of Christmas.

My BF just texted me that I got a huge Secret Santa box from VC this morning!!! I'm ridiculously excited, and can't stop smiling! Already sending out a huge THANK-YOU to my SS whomever you are. I'll get some pictures of it tonight, and post tomorrow.