Secret Santa 2015. Update: Dec 16 .... Please Read.

ok, everyone on my side to get the extra gift out.. thank you.. i won't reveal your names since it's secret santa. haha, but thank you.. i'll get back with you more as time goes on.. hopefully you can send something out quickly.. once everyone''s sent out, i'll probably ask for a few bucks donations to help those who had to go out of their way to get more shit to send since J Cantah FLAKED royally. 

Thanks everyone who got in touch with me.. i think all but 4 have arrived.. 2 are in the mail and most likely already there. and 2 need to be sent out. but there are circumstances regarding that so it's understood. 

I'm in a few online exchanges, so I'm not sure if the record I got was from the VC Secret Santa or another one.

I can clarify that it's a Reggie Watts Live at Third Man record - but that's all the info I possess at this time...

If the return address is the same one everyone else is using it's the VC one. I know not everyone got that memo, but if it is, you'll know for sure.

Haha, I forgot I included that, I threw it in there to help along your Chris Vrenna collection ;)  One of the remixes is his (and it's actually pretty rad)

LOL Nice!

My holy grail of Chris Vrenna would be the American McGee Alice 7":  http://www.discogs.com/Chris-Vrenna-Wonderland-Woods-Tweaker-Remix-Take-the-Pill/release/411682

R-411682-1109842237.jpg.jpg

Everyone who's gotten a package.. please post a pic asap.. some of you have opened your packages and not posted.. when people do that, your senders get a bit bummed out. it's only polite that you do so. hope people understand this.

Got mine but haven't opened it yet. Maybe this week. Will be traveling around Xmas so soon I'm sure.

LOL Nice!

My holy grail of Chris Vrenna would be the American McGee Alice 7":  http://www.discogs.com/Chris-Vrenna-Wonderland-Woods-Tweaker-Remix-Take-the-Pill/release/411682

HOLY FUCK I DID NOT KNOW THIS WAS A THING

I played this game a lot when I was at my uncle's house when I was like 6 years old and it scared me but I loved it so much. I think I am going to redownload it as soon as I am out of school for break.

LOL Nice!

HOLY FUCK I DID NOT KNOW THIS WAS A THING

I played this game a lot when I was at my uncle's house when I was like 6 years old and it scared me but I loved it so much. I think I am going to redownload it as soon as I am out of school for break.

I've been (casually) keeping an eye out for one at a decent price, or at least save on shipping by ordering one with something else.

I wish they'd press the full soundtrack, I'd snap that up in a second, such a good album

Fuck yeah!

E06F59F7-0BA9-4530-88C8-04297571B71B_zps

•A nice note

•A USB drive with music

•La Dispute - Somewhere at the Bottom... On purple

•Murder by Death split

•Handome LP

•Child Bite split

•Like Rats 7"

•Another 7" I don't get know the name of because I suck at reading cursive writing :P

•Some stickers!

•An ISIS CD

•BUTTONS

Funny enough, I got a huge package from MBD on the same day as this so that split was right on point. It's one of the few I was missing. That La Dispute record is awesome since I had to trade mine awhile back for something I needed more. I love hearing music from people's hometowns so the other LP and split were cool. The 7" (Fuck Your something in cursive) was definitely my favorite out of the stuff I didn't know. I went through and listened to all the music on the playlist (sadly not in order because playlist files don't like me and wouldn't import in to anything) and definitely found some rad music I'm gonna have to look into! I'm also always happy to add more buttons to my "why do I have all these buttons?" box and some of the ones you sent are really rad!

My SS is definitely Mike aka smailtronic unless someone else lives in Chocago, works at Adler and listens to the same obscure and amazing emo bands. :P

Thanks a ton dude!

PEOPLE: IF you already received your package and am waiting for Xmas, we understand, but please if you received it, make note or a mention  and that you're waiting so your secret santa doesn't get bummed out/disappointed/worried (it may have been left on your porch and stolen)..

IF YOU ALREADY OPENED YOUR PACKAGE - TAKE A PHOTO. there's nothing more shitty than not making posting a photo as a common courtesy. Show at least a little gratitude. 

Fuck yeah!

E06F59F7-0BA9-4530-88C8-04297571B71B_zps

•A nice note

•A USB drive with music

•La Dispute - Somewhere at the Bottom... On purple

•Murder by Death split

•Handome LP

•Child Bite split

•Like Rats 7"

•Another 7" I don't get know the name of because I suck at reading cursive writing :P

•Some stickers!

•An ISIS CD

•BUTTONS

Funny enough, I got a huge package from MBD on the same day as this so that split was right on point. It's one of the few I was missing. That La Dispute record is awesome since I had to trade mine awhile back for something I needed more. I love hearing music from people's hometowns so the other LP and split were cool. The 7" (Fuck Your something in cursive) was definitely my favorite out of the stuff I didn't know. I went through and listened to all the music on the playlist (sadly not in order because playlist files don't like me and wouldn't import in to anything) and definitely found some rad music I'm gonna have to look into! I'm also always happy to add more buttons to my "why do I have all these buttons?" box and some of the ones you sent are really rad!

My SS is definitely Mike aka smailtronic unless someone else lives in Chocago, works at Adler and listens to the same obscure and amazing emo bands. :P

Thanks a ton dude!

That's Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit- Snowing. The best emo band in my opinion.

PEOPLE: IF you already received your package and am waiting for Xmas, we understand, but please if you received it, make note or a mention  and that you're waiting so your secret santa doesn't get bummed out/disappointed/worried (it may have been left on your porch and stolen)..

Posted before, but I'll post again in case my SS missed it before.

I received two packages, but I am waiting until Christmas Eve to open (and when I do I'll post a photo, haha).

Will try to post my pic tonight. Sucks that my recipient is the one that flaked. :(

Extremely lame! 

Edit: What's worse is the time and effort you put into it and now they won't even post or show appreciation. Not cool at all. People suck sometimes. 

http://poopsenders.com/

Will try to post my pic tonight. Sucks that my recipient is the one that flaked. :(

that makes me so sad :( i know from having you as my (super awesome) secret santa last year that you really put a lot of a great thought and effort into what you send out. someone who bailed on SS definitely doesn't deserve all that :(

can we put a rule into place that people like that are "black listed" and can never participate again? its really damn lame to pull some shit like that and puts a damper on the whole thing.

Oh they are. 3 people got blacklisted from last year. There's gonna be a ton this year because people can't follow rules and have frequently done it yearly so their out to.