PO: Banquets - Spit at the Sun

Stream the first single: http://noisey.vice.com/blog/banquets-hell-hello

Pre-order US pressing: https://blacknumbers.nosleeprecords.com/product/7731/spit-at-the-sun

Pre-order German pressing: Coming Soon

US Pressing info:

Gatefold LP

Neon Green 200
Black/White Marble 200
Blue w/ White Smoke 200

55748da152822.jpg

Guest s0uthard

Ordered the Neon Green.

I am sad Banquets is ending, but at least we got 3 albums of awesome music and I got many good times. From the days of the many Party Xpo shows to seeing them at Riis Beach a few weeks ago, they never disappointed. I shall try to make at least one more show, hopefully the record release.

I mean it's pretty obvious from the article and the general attitude this band has always had that "reunion" shows are going to happen. This was more like a formal reminder that these guys are grown dudes doing this for fun and not to survive.

And it feels really weird talking about a band in 3rd person with Dave as the OP. It's like some creepy bizarro AA meeting.

I mean it's pretty obvious from the article and the general attitude this band has always had that "reunion" shows are going to happen. This was more like a formal reminder that these guys are grown dudes doing this for fun and not to survive.

And it feels really weird talking about a band in 3rd person with Dave as the OP. It's like some creepy bizarro AA meeting.

I can't stress enough that we are breaking up. haha

Half our band is most likely moving to TN in the next year.

We're booking shows through early 2016, and we'll play a final show in Jersey or Brooklyn then.

If you wanna see us, do it before then.

Oh, and since we had to work with a new plant, we weren't able to do a Fest or Record release /100 variant like we usually do.

These 600 copies, plus the 3x 7" that Coffeebreath and Heartache are putting together will be the only pressings/variants of this record. Taking it easy on y'all this time.

Oh, and since we had to work with a new plant, we weren't able to do a Fest or Record release /100 variant like we usually do.

These 600 copies, plus the 3x 7" that Coffeebreath and Heartache are putting together will be the only pressings/variants of this record. Taking it easy on y'all this time.

Phew! Yours is one of the only groups who I go bonkers trying to collect. This is good news to me. Going to grab the test press pack. Can't wait to hear the album!

I can't stress enough that we are breaking up. haha

Half our band is most likely moving to TN in the next year.

We're booking shows through early 2016, and we'll play a final show in Jersey or Brooklyn then.

If you wanna see us, do it before then.

I was just coming in to ask if you'd be touring for this record, so this is great news. I was on vacation when you played Michigan last summer and really regretted having to miss you guys. Hopefully you can book another date here and I can make it this time.

I was going to pick up a US and a Euro press, but if C&H are putting it on 3 7 inches I'll pass on that. That's too much.