Blocking a poster from PMing you

Yo, yo, yo.

Sometimes I get redundant questions, weird messages, or perfectly appropriate PMs that just, for whatever reason, make me not want to respond or engage with the sender.  Is there a way to block someone from PMing you?  

I know that "Hey...I don't want to reply to this message because xyz...sorry..." or just ignoring the 2-3 follow up PMs asking me why I haven't responded is always an option but a non-confrontational alternative where I just don't hear from that person ever again would be cool.

If it exists, let me know.  I promise that it's just for random unimportant Qs or weird aggressive offers that I don't want to engage with and not for all the nice, swell, sociable members of VC who I always love PMing with. Thanks.

just dont ever delete any messages until your inbox is full then nobody can message you but you can message whoever you want.

I dream of being this popular on VC. Maybe one day!

So...what you're saying is you DON'T like the pictures of my junk I keep sending you?

junk.jpg

I will reply once I'm finished using them.

I found a random roundabout way to manually block users using the member page and/or ignore user list that is on one of the user settings pages. Takes 3-4 clicks to get there but I found it!