PO 8/21: Daisy Sleeve & Devil/God Sleeve ( Brand New )

CVHX

So thanks to everyone's support with the Deja Sleeve!! Thanks to you guys I'm now releasing two more!

On Friday @ 9am PST, you will be able to Pre-Order the new Daisy Sleeve and the Devil/God Sleeve.

They will ship on 9/9/15.

www.dejasleeve.com

First is the Daisy Sleeve. This is the same sturdy, matte black, card stock that was used for the Deja Sleeve.

It has a die-cut shape exposing the fox on the cover. This sleeve works with both, black and green, pressings of this great album.

Second is the Devil/God Sleeve. Same black card stock material. But with the girl and demon/skeleton cut out. To answer the 2 questions I expect: The girl's feet are not cut out because it was too close to the fold. And the right demon is not cut out, due to it being to close to the edge. It still looks really great though. I'm very happy the way it turned out.

*** This sleeve only fits on the Triple Crown Pressings of this album. While I would have love to make one for the MOV and AFS pressings, it just didn't make sense.  The MOV and AFS pressings are slightly different sizes/placement. I'm really sorry if you only have the MOV or AFS pressings. This was a problem I knew was going to happen and chose to do the TC because they are the most recent, pressed the originals, and it seems like they will be repressing this soon also.

I will be doing hand numbered on both of these for the first 100 sold. If you purchase both sleeves in one order, I will try my best to match the numbers!

More Deja Sleeve's will be available too! But they wont ship until the 9/9 ship date.

Get all 3 in one order and use the code :GUYFIERI to get $4 off. (if code is used on any order without all 3 sleeves, it will be canceled)

Vinyl Collective code still is active also :)

Feel free to ask any questions on here and I will answer them.

I will have more product shots up in the next week or so.

Thanks everyone :wub:

While I like the enthusiasm and creativity of this project and these new ones, I can only be slightly negative about it now. The Deja one made sense as it mirrored the sleeve for the CD when first released so it's nice companion for the LP now.

Creating sleeves now for Daisy and TDAG now seems...I don't even know. Too much? Greedy? Really creating artificial variants?

Have at it anyone who's keen on them and kudos to CVHX for having started the project and pushing on. These are just not for me I guess being a more OCD and cynical record collector asshole.

While I like the enthusiasm and creativity of this project and these new ones, I can only be slightly negative about it now. The Deja one made sense as it mirrored the sleeve for the CD when first released so it's nice companion for the LP now.

Creating sleeves now for Daisy and TDAG now seems...I don't even know. Too much? Greedy? Really creating artificial variants?

Have at it anyone who's keen on them and kudos to CVHX for having started the project and pushing on. These are just not for me I guess being a more OCD and cynical record collector asshole.

I see it less as greedy and more as a continuation of an idea that was fun for him to do, recouped costs well, and was popular with a small sect of people.  

Greedy, IMO, would be raising the price of the sleeves after the initial popularity and/or buying a bunch of Dejas, slapping a sleeve on them, and writing "1/100" on them and selling them as extra limited pre-sleeved Dejas for $75 each.  Making sleeves for Daisy and Devil actually proves how un-greedy he is being because, as a business decision, those are pretty poor choices of follow up records to sleeve.

I really like the way the Deja one looks on the album. Will probably grab the two new ones, but I wouldn't expect these to sell as well as Deja just because they don't have the same craze around them.

I see it less as greedy and more as a continuation of an idea that was fun for him to do, recouped costs well, and was popular with a small sect of people.  

Greedy, IMO, would be raising the price of the sleeves after the initial popularity and/or buying a bunch of Dejas, slapping a sleeve on them, and writing "1/100" on them and selling them as extra limited pre-sleeved Dejas for $75 each.  Making sleeves for Daisy and Devil actually proves how un-greedy he is being because, as a business decision, those are pretty poor choices of follow up records to sleeve.

I think it's a great idea. I don't own these albums but I appreciate the effort you're putting into them.

thanks for the support guys. not trying to rip anyone off, just had fun with the last one and thought these would be cool (and they look awesome).

thanks for the support guys. not trying to rip anyone off, just had fun with the last one and thought these would be cool (and they look awesome).

It's a good thing you chose not to do the MOV press though, otherwise I'd need a cut out for my sticker