OUT NOW: Intronaut - The Direction of Last Things

Releases 11/13.

“The initial LP run of The Direction Of Last Things will be limited to 2000 copies worldwide and presented in an awe-inspiring package. This double LP piece will be housed in a matte-finished gatefold with a spot UV print over highlighted art elements. Collectors will also be treated to a rarely utilized packaging element, a printed inner-gatefold tube, which not only houses the LP’s, but also a 12″x24″ poster, showcasing the full cover art in all it’s glory. Just when you thought it was over, LP’s will be pressed on mint green & black splatter, red & black marble, solid dark-green or standard black wax with an etching, which surrounds the music grooves, on side D. Actual color-run numbers to be announced at a future date.”

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pre-Orders are now up! Looks like the Mint/Black splatter is the only variant up right now. Not sure when/where the other three will pop up at. I'm curious to see what the Red/Black marble looks like in order to make my decision on which copy to get. Also, the pressing amount for the Mint/Black splatter doesn't seem to be displayed. 

http://www.indiemerchstore.com/brand/intronaut