PO: Emery - The Question - Out 10/16/15

Held out on listening to my clear... hoping everyone here just got bad copies. I don't have a very good setup but, holy dang it sounds horrible. Starts out super loud, by the time I get to Studying Politics the vocals sound extremely shaky and the guitars distortion almost takes over the whole song... currently on Freddie Mercury... volume has taken a major dive, ON TOP of the horrible vocal/guitar issues I mentioned earlier. The runout has a lot of "static"... not even going to listen to side B. Very upsetting. I'd like to stick up for the label but this "special release" is crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Music Hall MMF 2.2 here. IGD is so very real. How did this happen on a 40-minute record? Ridiculous. Listening to Freddy Mercury doesn't bother me as much because it's not a musical standout for me on the album, but Win Win hurts. If quality had been on par with the outer tracks throughout, it would have been a passable release (not great, but okay), but this is really disappointing. Glad I didn't end up paying full price.

• 2 years later...