Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread

is that a tour shirt ?

what other kind of merch did they have ?

Yes. Here's the front of it:

D9EED983-4707-4E80-BDCC-A87A2965C1FF.jpg

Only black shirt they had. But also had a grey shirt with the Art Deco design that's one of the lithos on her site. Two sweaters with lyric references to Let's Get Lost. CD & LP of new album. And sunglasses.

Yes. Here's the front of it:D9EED983-4707-4E80-BDCC-A87A2965C1FF.jpg

Only black shirt they had. But also had a grey shirt with the Art Deco design that's one of the lithos on her site. Two sweaters with lyric references to Let's Get Lost. CD & LP of new album. And sunglasses.

cool! thanks!

catching a show next month. looking forward to it

I found this one as well which says it's on Light Organ Records with a catalogue number of LOR0461 and available in store

http://www.archambault.ca/jepsen-carly-rae-kiss-(vinyl-picture-discpink-ltdedition)-ACH003365600-en-pr

And SRC say it's on Interscope and out on March 4th with neither label page saying anything about it. Very confused.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody picked up the Kiss picture disc reissue? I saw one in a store and it didn't look any different than my original copy.

I also saw Carly live a couple days ago and bought the VIP upgrade in advance. It came with a signed laminate, photo with Carly, a brief Q&A, and early entry to the venue (which wasn't advertised). There were even a few people that brought things to get signed, which she gladly obliged. The show was yet another magical experience; the setlist was shorter and there was no encore break, but she performed a new song called Fever.

AKDTgo1.jpg

AVNw8V4.jpg

• jhulud changed the title to Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread