Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread

Her online store has a listing for autographed copies of Emotion on vinyl (https://www.carlyraemusic.com/store/e•mo•tion-standard-vinyl), but it's out of stock. When were those offered for sale? Would it be silly to assume that if signed Emotion Side B LPs are offered, there might be a restock of signed Emotion LPs as well?

Since I have nothing new to offer with this post aside from a dumb question, here's a photo from the last time I saw her live:

7VzSrZi.jpg

That particular listing for the signed EMOTION LP was some sort of restock. I had already bought a regular LP from the site when there was no listing for an autographed copy and then one day I just randomly checked her store and saw the listing had changed to "Autographed." It sold out shortly thereafter but the listing hasn't changed for some reason. I wouldn't expect a restock, but who knows?

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, endlessslog said:

what's the difference between smart post and home delivery? is that like standard mail vs priority?

I Googled it and sounds like it gets sent out FedEx but then transferred to USPS for delivery. 

Pearl Jam's Ten Club does this system and it's pretty alright. 

I emailed the store asking if they use proper LP mailers and what was up with my zero shipping. 

Man, I went through checkout and got an error message at the very last step, my account wasn't created, I didn't get a confirmation email, the record still sits in my cart, but my credit card was charged. To make things worse, I had just enough on there for this order, so I cannot grab another one to be safe in the inevitable case of my first "order" getting refunded (cannot really say cancelled since it doesn't exist anywhere other than on my credit card). 

Such a weird experience, hopefully they're still up tomorrow or even better that some copies make it to the EU site.

28 minutes ago, slinch said:

Man, I went through checkout and got an error message at the very last step, my account wasn't created, I didn't get a confirmation email, the record still sits in my cart, but my credit card was charged. To make things worse, I had just enough on there for this order, so I cannot grab another one to be safe in the inevitable case of my first "order" getting refunded (cannot really say cancelled since it doesn't exist anywhere other than on my credit card). 

Such a weird experience, hopefully they're still up tomorrow or even better that some copies make it to the EU site.

I'm guessing your credit card wasn't charged per se, but authorized for the amount. unfortunately, when that happens, the amount is deducted from your available credit/balance as they are waiting for the retailer to charge the card. it should fall off within a few days.

41 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I Googled it and sounds like it gets sent out FedEx but then transferred to USPS for delivery. 

Pearl Jam's Ten Club does this system and it's pretty alright. 

I emailed the store asking if they use proper LP mailers and what was up with my zero shipping. 

i think it was free shipping if you spent over $50 or something. you must've bought something else. 

6 hours ago, dreamover said:

I'm guessing your credit card wasn't charged per se, but authorized for the amount. unfortunately, when that happens, the amount is deducted from your available credit/balance as they are waiting for the retailer to charge the card. it should fall off within a few days.

My guess as well, what I find strange though is that the site would let this happen in the first place. I've never seen a similar situation before, where the amount would be reserved before the checkout completion.

• jhulud changed the title to Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread