PO: A Skylit Drive - She Watched The Sky

One of my guiltiest pleasures.  I used to listened to this EP so much.  I remember hearing about this band and Dance Gavin Dance around the same time so I ordered the CD of this and DGD's "Whatever I Say Is Royal Ocean" off of Amazon and I wore those out when I got them.

Chalk this one up to one of the albums I would never of thought in a million years would get pressed.  Way too cool.  Had to grab the navy blue/black splatter.

Wow im sucha dumbass i didnt go down to this thread before seeing it was available for $7 cheaper on this site. Trying to cancel my order from the site that has the Wires and the concept of breathing vinyl.

Lmao, same... But the slightly more expensive one ships early October while these are mid December. I might not be living in the same spot in December. So at the same time my face is in my palm but happy to get it two months earlier..

I was looking on Instagram at the alesana record and a bunch of people picked up a copy over their last winter tour... They will be in the north east region in November...I'm tempted to go

Ugh grab me a copy if you decide to go. If things go well, I'll be in Seattle in November, watching Tiny Moving Parts.

Apparently it's only $10.. I'm really hoping they will have it because I'd have to go to either Providence, RI or new York and I live close to NH so I'm trying to get in touch with them via Twitter or something to find out if they will have it or not. I seen a bunch of them being played on Crosleys so I was immediately butthurt