PO: A Skylit Drive - She Watched The Sky

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

This is my label that's pressing this. Our press of She Watched the Sky is in no way associated with Tragic's pressing of Wires, but as part of our agreement, THR gets a variant of this, hence it being on merchbucket. 

Basically, what happened was we submitted this for pressing to the plant in late August when the sale went up with a turn around of 10-12 weeks. So, mid-December seemed a conservative estimate. After a normal start, we suddenly started hearing less and less from our rep at the plant, thinking this meant it was going smoothly, it wasn't pursued. Eventually, an issue arose with the formatting of the artwork. At which point we were lucky to be hearing back from the rep once a week, if that. The art issue and lack of communication from the plant with how to fix it ended up delaying this majorly. 

Fast forward to early January, we have emailed the rep no less than three times receiving no response. Finally, an email arrives from a completely new person at the plant explaining that our former rep was no longer with them in that capacity due to some personal issues. At this point we let them know that the delay was costing us and THR money, and the records were rushed into production. The art turned out to be a minor issue that could have been fixed on their end in less than five minutes, but instead was an issue that drug out over the course of two months. The plant has been great to work with since the transition of reps. I will use them again in the future.

All that said the records will get to us within the next 3 weeks, at which point they are shipping immediately. Sorry to anyone who ordered and has been wondering what's going on. We keep the twitter/facebook updated any time we get updates. So if you're interested, like/follow us on there. Thanks to all of you who ordered for your patience, and for supporting Weathered Records, Tragic Hero Records and A Skylit Drive. I pressed this particular record because it was a favorite of mine in my teens, and is something I still listen to today. We're working on contacting labels about a third release. 

If any of you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on here or via email: [email protected]

Hey everyone!

This is my label that's pressing this. Our press of She Watched the Sky is in no way associated with Tragic's pressing of Wires, but as part of our agreement, THR gets a variant of this, hence it being on merchbucket. 

Basically, what happened was we submitted this for pressing to the plant in late August when the sale went up with a turn around of 10-12 weeks. So, mid-December seemed a conservative estimate. After a normal start, we suddenly started hearing less and less from our rep at the plant, thinking this meant it was going smoothly, it wasn't pursued. Eventually, an issue arose with the formatting of the artwork. At which point we were lucky to be hearing back from the rep once a week, if that. The art issue and lack of communication from the plant with how to fix it ended up delaying this majorly. 

Fast forward to early January, we have emailed the rep no less than three times receiving no response. Finally, an email arrives from a completely new person at the plant explaining that our former rep was no longer with them in that capacity due to some personal issues. At this point we let them know that the delay was costing us and THR money, and the records were rushed into production. The art turned out to be a minor issue that could have been fixed on their end in less than five minutes, but instead was an issue that drug out over the course of two months. The plant has been great to work with since the transition of reps. I will use them again in the future.

All that said the records will get to us within the next 3 weeks, at which point they are shipping immediately. Sorry to anyone who ordered and has been wondering what's going on. We keep the twitter/facebook updated any time we get updates. So if you're interested, like/follow us on there. Thanks to all of you who ordered for your patience, and for supporting Weathered Records, Tragic Hero Records and A Skylit Drive. I pressed this particular record because it was a favorite of mine in my teens, and is something I still listen to today. We're working on contacting labels about a third release. 

If any of you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on here or via email: [email protected]

Thanks for the info!

This is how you do customer service right. You should get in touch with Chris from No Sleep Records. Recently their repressing of The Wonder Years "The Upsides" got delayed by three or four months and they've offered little to no updates whatsoever except "soon". People are also claiming to still be waiting on exclusive variants from their yearly subscriptions from YEARS ago, products arriving in very poor condition with absolutely no response on how to resolve the issue, etc... He could learn a thing or two from someone like you.

This is how you do customer service right. You should get in touch with Chris from No Sleep Records. Recently their repressing of The Wonder Years "The Upsides" got delayed by three or four months and they've offered little to no updates whatsoever except "soon". People are also claiming to still be waiting on exclusive variants from their yearly subscriptions from YEARS ago, products arriving in very poor condition with absolutely no response on how to resolve the issue, etc... He could learn a thing or two from someone like you.

I appreciate that man. Not sure what's going on over there, they used to be super reliable and responsive. It's a bummer, I'm still waiting on that record too, now that you mention it.

• 2 weeks later...