PO: A Skylit Drive - She Watched The Sky

Yeah the only reason I ordered from them because the ship date was in October opposed to December from this guy. Had I known... They actually responded to my email two/three days after asking about this record. I'll have to send them another email in a week or two

They have terrible customer service, I couldn't get them to respond to and email on anything. Their shipping makes no sense, I was ordering a bunch of stuff and I added a cd and it jumped the shipping from like 10 to 56 dollars and they couldn't tell me why when I asked them (took me a month to respond). Only reason I bought from them cause it was all 50% off over Black Friday.

This is how you do customer service right. You should get in touch with Chris from No Sleep Records. Recently their repressing of The Wonder Years "The Upsides" got delayed by three or four months and they've offered little to no updates whatsoever except "soon". People are also claiming to still be waiting on exclusive variants from their yearly subscriptions from YEARS ago, products arriving in very poor condition with absolutely no response on how to resolve the issue, etc... He could learn a thing or two from someone like you.

try merchbuckets release of alesana's the emptiness. was a pre order back in last years april. still don't have it, and nothing has been said about it. rumor has been legal issues somewhere. no reply to emails, doesn't update fb. they are a trash company.

try merchbuckets release of alesana's the emptiness. was a pre order back in last years april. still don't have it, and nothing has been said about it. rumor has been legal issues somewhere. no reply to emails, doesn't update fb. they are a trash company.

Merchbucket doesn't do anything other than host/ship/provide a medium for the labels/bands that use it. Doesn't change that they have bad customer service, but they aren't responsible for a huge delay like that. Should be all whoever is releasing it. 

Yeah the only reason I ordered from them because the ship date was in October opposed to December from this guy. Had I known... They actually responded to my email two/three days after asking about this record. I'll have to send them another email in a week or two

That was a mistake on Merchbucket's part. Wires shipped around then and they marked it (She Watched the Sky) with the Wires date. Being as the records are Merchbuckets are coming from me to THR, so it wouldn't even make sense for them to ship before mine.

Hey Andrew!

I'm working on getting new jackets. What happened was when we got them, the seams were split already and we didn't want to delay any further so it kind of put us in a corner. Either ship as they were or delay more. We chose to ship and apparently that wasn't the right decision. Waiting to hear back from the plant as to what can be done. Let us know if that's okay.

-WTR