WTB Common stuff on my wantlist; see if there's anything you'd let go of here!

DecayToDeath

Hi there, everybody! I decided to make a wantlist because I never had one before, and because I got bored with it, I made stupid side comments on each one. The list is in my signature, but don't worry, you won't have to do any clicking. I'll copy and paste it below for your convenience!

12" Records

Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare (I don't care about the pressing as long as it's playable).
Beck - Sexx Laws Single (Clear, because why not? One of the catchiest songs I've ever heard).
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto (The peasant version, not the box set).
Foo Fighters - Exhausted (12" single because it's the best fucking track on the S/T).
Germs - (GI) (No preference, but the 2005 and 2015 are common as hell and therefore much easier).
Green Day - American Idiot (Repress; I love this record too much not to own, no matter what Matt says).
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King (Any copy in really good condition).
Meat Puppets - Meat Puppets (OG because the re-issue has bonus tracks, and I ain't into that).
Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out Of Something (Because it's cheaper than a "Never Ending Math Equation" 7").
Nirvana - Live at Reading (Have you HEARD those versions of "Aneurysm" and "Drain You"?).
Queens of the Stone Age - Rated X (The one on Discogs that doesn't have a year listed; supposedly it's great).
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (The overpriced 180G reissue from 2012).
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mother's Milk (OG or 180G, as long as there's a G in there).
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (4xLP, corrected A-Side version. Every retailer carries it now).
Sunny Day Real Estate - LP2 (Black or pink reissue, because it's an underrated mess).
Talking Heads - Remain in Light (Whatever, as long as it's in pristine condition).
The Strokes - Is This It (U.S. pressing because the cover art is cooler).
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells (Reissue; because not EVERY album can be as good as "De Stijl").
Weezer - Pinkerton (OG because I'm a picky bitch about the MoFi strip and the 2002 supposedly sounds awful).

10" Records
Arctic Monkeys - Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys? (No preference of pressing as long as it's on wax).

7" Records
A Day to Remember - All I Want (Any color, because the acoustic version is pretty rad).
Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm (I'd be happy with a 7" that only had the drum track on it...).
Arctic Monkeys -  Fluorescent Adolescent (I dig a song with a good bassline).
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor (I shouldn't have to say this, since there are categories, but I'm hunting the 7").
Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down (Contrary to popular belief, it's NOT the same as the Kenny Chesney song).
Brand New - Jude Law and a Semester Abroad (Because dreams DO come true, right mom?).
Fall Out Boy - Any 7" from the album "Infinity on High" (Because I'm sick of "Sugar, We're Goin' Down").
Foo Fighters - Singles. FUCKING ALL OF THEM. (Except, y'know, the ones I already own. That's pointless).
Jimmy Eat World - Futures Single (No specification needed; the clear one is the only one).
Jimmy Eat World - Pain Single (Clear green promo because the cover art matches up with the "Futures" 7").
Jimmy Eat World - Work Single (There's only one version, so specification would be pointless).

And there's a bonus category of less common stuff I'm looking for, but I don't think I should spare the cash to buy any right now. If anyone seriously wants to get rid of them, you can find those on my wantlist. 

Don't feel pressured to PM, but I promise I'm nice and I won't bite if you do :)

Pretty recent thread with some guy selling Jude Law for $75.

Edit: Here is the link and I actually misread the thread. Jude Law is the only unpriced 7 inch so more than likely the seller wants much more than $75.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/115344-feelerfs-brand-new-collection-deja-your-favorite-jude-law-single/#entry2378367

Pretty recent thread with some guy selling Jude Law for $75.

Edit: Here is the link and I actually misread the thread. Jude Law is the only unpriced 7 inch so more than likely the seller wants much more than $75.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/115344-feelerfs-brand-new-collection-deja-your-favorite-jude-law-single/#entry2378367

Yeah, I talked to him about it. Initially he wanted to sell his whole collection as a set, so I guess that changed.

SSS                              EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE             L                                                 L

SSS      SSS                        E                                                   L                                                 L

SSS                  SSS                  E                                                   L                                                 L

SSS                                           E                                                   L                                                 L

SSSS                                         E                                                   L                                                 L

SSSSSSSSS                         EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE               L                                                 L

SSSS                  E                                                   L                                                 L

SSS                  E                                                    L                                                 L

SSS                  SSS                  E                                                    L                                                 L

SSS            SSS                  E                                                    L                                                 L

SSSSS                         EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE              LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL               LLLLLLLLLLLLL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...