Official Dream Catalogue™ / Vaporwave Thread

2 hours ago, double d said:

I posted this in the vinyl thread but a lot of classic fans of this genre should love this: https://surfing100p.bandcamp.com/album/deep-fantasy

Would anyone be willing to snag me a copy of this, the Arcadia Campus, and the James Ferraro ones? I don't get paid till wednesday and I really don't want to miss out. Gladly throw a couple extra bucks your way for the trouble!

Yoo guys, not really vw but we're putting out iacon's new album, "d:/death/within/ourselv.exe," on tape and I figured some of you may dig it. I put pre-orders up at midnight and the first half of the run sold out before noon so I wanted to give anyone who may be interested a heads up!

1fFFbKM.jpg
lmtd. x50 midnight-blue | electronic / pop / experimental / sampling / sea-punk / etc / etc 
"Iacon combines organic production with rich samples to create familiar yet unique soundscapes. The brooding pop-beat styles tangle with memorable, heavily-adjusted vocal tracks into a fluid and engaging whole."
link to free digital download + cassette pre-order : https://driptapes.bandcamp.com/album/d-death-within-ourselv-exe

Edited by dkrtz

21 minutes ago, Jetboy said:

Should be good, hopefully the hype around 2814 died down a little and or they press a good amount of tapes so it isn't to much of hassle to nab one.

lol if anything the hype is getting bigger, but I'm sure if you're on the site the day of then you will be able to grab a tape

Picked up the Cosmic Cycler repress. Also my copy of the Surfing Vinyl came in, thankfully not warped, and apparently George threw in a Summer Nights 7". I won't be home for another week or so but I'm open to trading it or selling for a reasonable price, since I already own a copy.

On 6/29/2016 at 1:08 PM, dvv said:

there is a new 2814 album out next month!

Huh? What? Where?

On 6/29/2016 at 4:41 PM, Jetboy said:

Should be good, hopefully the hype around 2814 died down a little and or they press a good amount of tapes so it isn't to much of hassle to nab one.

Please this.

On 7/11/2016 at 11:10 AM, mellowtooth said:

my label Bludhoney is reissuing OSCOB / Digital Sex - "OVERGROWTH" this Friday (7/15):

Excellent sophomore release, Mellowtooth! Really looking forward to this'n as well. Damn fine stuff.