Official Dream Catalogue™ / Vaporwave Thread

Yeah, Max said reissue next month. I think there will be two BT releases in Feb (VHE reissue and Sandtimer/Chessmaster split :o ). And he's starting Bedlam Digital.

Also, DC releases are Thursday.

DREAM_117: Hantasi - Pipes

DREAM_118: Flash Kostivich - Hacking For Freedom

DREAM_119: Immune - Breathless

DREAM_120: t e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者 - 一緒に別の夜 

Really excited about the new Hantasi. Immune should be good too. The other two are last-minute reissues and were originally supposed to be something else..  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

im new to this whole genre and i think its pretty interesting. i just got into the 2814 release which i ordered a few days ago from not not fun.
picked up the immune and telepath releases that just went up on dream catalogue as well. seems like a very expensive label to collect haha.
will be keeping up with this thread now tho

Well, the telepath tapes came and went as expected. If there is one release from this batch I'd try to cop (once you can, if they stick around), it's the Immune album. Seriously seriously great release. It's what I wish 2 8 1 4 sounded more like.

Didn't realize how quick those would go (again really new to this genre) I just so happend to be on the Internet at the perfect time haha

• 2 weeks later...

Dear god I wish I could purchase that and enter the contest. Winning that grand bundle would be so magical.. I avoid DREAM releases outta sadness that I came too late to the game to experience the previous catalog upon release so it's intimating to start randomly, but that bundle.. that is the bundle of me DREAMs