Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

Anyone going to the new LA date on 3/27 they just announced? I went to Self Help yesterday and it was so poorly organized. Nothing like standing in line for longer then most bands' sets just to buy a $4 bottle of water. Underoath was amazing though, so at least there was that.

Were you expecting something different? Festivals are the worst dude

Anyone going to the new LA date on 3/27 they just announced? I went to Self Help yesterday and it was so poorly organized. Nothing like standing in line for longer then most bands' sets just to buy a $4 bottle of water. Underoath was amazing though, so at least there was that.

i will be there! seeing them in arizona friday, then LA sunday.

Not trying to like take over the thread but I'm trying to be realistic, if you really want this record try and get there early. I'm almost positive they were selling more at Self Help then what they will be at the other shows since this was a festival. Almost everyone that stopped by the booth I was working that had the record in hand I was talking to about it and they said they didn't have much trouble getting it since they got there early. I also did see people going up asking for the record and them saying they sold them all.