Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

I have VIP to the Norfolk show... but really don't want to hold a record all show. I'd also really like to help a couple of you out...

We should meet up. I'm going to this show solo.

And what I've always done is backpack with a mailer in it. Boom. I did that for the IKSSE:3 and moshed to my inner high schooler's content and it was fine.

And what I've always done is backpack with a mailer in it. Boom. I did that for the IKSSE:3 and moshed to my inner high schooler's content and it was fine.

you're that guy? oh man... few things i hate worse than someone in the crowd with a backpack. you can't buy merch and take it back to your car before the show? it's always worked for me, but i guess some venues may not allow that.

you're that guy? oh man... few things i hate worse than someone in the crowd with a backpack. you can't buy merch and take it back to your car before the show? it's always worked for me, but i guess some venues may not allow that.

Most venues I've been to allow you to run to your car, but I know Bogart's in Cincy doesn't allow it. I had to hold two 2xLPs for fuckin' hours last time I was there.

you're that guy? oh man... few things i hate worse than someone in the crowd with a backpack. you can't buy merch and take it back to your car before the show? it's always worked for me, but i guess some venues may not allow that.

I only did at this show cause there wasn't re entry. That's the only time I did it. Even if I could leave, parking for that show was a nightmare. It was in Denver and I had to park miles away. But the floor wasn't too packed that we were pressed up against other people. So plenty of standing room. No problem with a backpack at that show.

I guess that probably won't be the case at an Underoath show. Haha.

The VIP meet and greet was hours before the show started. Everyone had plenty of time to run to their cars or whatever.

The Norva typically never let people leave and come back. Once you've entered they won't let anyone leave and come back.

I'll ask. But they usually scan the ticket when they let people in for VIP and blame that as the reason they can't allow people to run to the car

I'll be there! backpack isn't a bad idea...

bring backpack. buy merch. put merch in backpack. coat check your backpack. its what i usually do.

I always forget about Coat check. I've only used it once. They don't have it every show, but its worth looking into to get some extra vinyl