Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

2 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Ah interesting.  Did looking at the source code keep you from getting one?

No, I secured a US tour copy. Then went back to check. How I had time to do both? Couldn't tell you. It said 72 for US and 21 for Euro at that time. So maybe more than what I said? Refreshed about 20 seconds later. Down to 0.

Edited by The Saint

1 minute ago, The Saint said:

No, I secured a US tour copy. Then went back to check. How I had time to do both? Couldn't tell you. Cause I was able to check out and still check source code for both. It said 72 for US and 21 for Euro at that time. So maybe more than what I said? Refreshed about 20 seconds later. Down to 0.

Somethings up. That's awfully quick sellout unless by bots

2 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Also I'm still blown away at the fact that they would only release this with tour tickets and then sell the extras later. Why did they not just do a wide release of this and make bank? Obviously there are a ton of people still looking for this on vinyl. 

Its a record company thing. They had to license this out from Solid State/Tooth & Nail and were limited to X copies. They are also not a full-time band anymore and the licensing fee to do a wide distribution is too high without them dipping too far into their own pockets. 

Underoath is a touring band now and IF they go into the studio who says it will be with Solid State/Tooth and Nail.

Just now, datraceman said:

Was able to buy 2 of the US edition. 

Will sell the extra to a legit fan for a decent offer. Not going to be like the assholes wanting $500 on discogs.

Why not jus sell for what you paid + shipping and small extra fee. Also, what are requirements to be a "legit fan"?

Just now, ethanpricington said:

Why not jus sell for what you paid + shipping and small extra fee. Also, what are requirements to be a "legit fan"?

AKA not an ebay flipper. 

If someone wants it and makes the right offer, I'll sell it to them. Not looking to get rich off it, just fund a couple of other purchases I've been looking for.