Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

I have the white version that I got signed by the band. Really wanted the international copy thinking I could variant collect them. Checked out and it was sold out. 

Hoping they went to people who really just needed a copy on vinyl. I think everyone needs a DTGL copy on vinyl. It's aged so well. 

Fingers crossed for the future of this band and new music. Although it's inevitable with becoming "active" again. Time will tell. 

Just got this email from the Underoath merch  store. How cold! When I click says cart is empty 

3156dc5e-6e76-4c36-8ee4-512af75db710.jpe

Ethan!

We know distractions happen sometimes, so as a friendly reminder, we want to let you know that the items left in your shopping cart have been reserved and are waiting for your return!

UO_VINYL__INTRL_65d6b36a-4764-4139-aec8-

Rebirth Vinyl INTERNATIONAL Tour Exclusive DTGL x TOCS x 2xLP Vinyl

All you have to do is click the button below to return to your cart and complete your purchase: 
Return To Cart

If there’s anything we can do to help, just hit the reply button and drop us a line with any product or order questions.

Thank you so much for your support with your order!
Underoath

View in Your Browser | Manage Preferences
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe here
Underøath Official Storefront powered by Merchline

open?upn=eONt9yromKzlofbiP1IOH656K0y5XpN

On 9/29/2017 at 3:26 PM, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I don’t think this reunion is them fishing for money... there’s so many things they could be doing to cash in, but the fact is they pressed this for the fans and they’ve been touring somewhat modestly, even opening for BMTH on the American Nightmare run. Just my thought though, I wish these would get a black repress cause idk if I want to spin the copy I just got

I can guarantee this reunion isn't just a cash grab. I saw this guys at Self Help last night and they only had three things for sale at their march booth: two shirts and a hat. I feel like if they just wanted to make money, they would've had a lot more (and excepted cards). I'm just hoping to standard represses of both albums. I'm sure it'll happen one day. The question is when?