FS/FT: Brand New, Balance & Composure, Rise Against, Imagine Dragons, Young The Giant

jameslovesvinyl

So still trying to get rid of these before I go to school this Sunday.  Please take them off my hands!  Not much, but trying to get all I can.

Prices are PPD.  Open to offers too.  Just pm me.

Brand New - The Devil & God Are Raging Inside Me | Marbled Red MOV Press | #435/666       68

Balance & Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing | Fuchsia Opaque | /1000 (First Press)       17

DISCLAIMER: This thing is a bit noisy, at least on my TT.  Still very heavy though, and otherwise sounds great.  Not sure if this is true for everyone.

Rise Against - Appeal To Reason | Picture Disc | /~300              18

Imagine Dragons - Night Visions | Picture Disc | RSD Black Friday 2014         23

Young The Giant - Mind Over Matter | White UO Exclusive            20

WTB:

Also looking to buy two variants of Brand New's The Devil & God (Yes I am that guy, replacing my Red Marbled with other variants).  These are:

Orange and Black Swirl /1000 - AFS

Purple /500 AFS

If someone has got one of these and is willing to give it up, please pm me.  I'd be your biggest fan forever.