PO: Kowloon Walled City - Grievances

11/01 Santa Ana, CA – The Observatory (‘Day Of The Shred Fest‘)
11/02 Sacramento, CA – Starlight Lounge
11/03 Olympia, WA – Obsidian
11/04 Bellingham, WA – The Shakedown
11/05 Seattle, WA – Highline
11/06 Portland, OR – Black Water
11/07 Oakland, CA – Golden Bull (“Grievances” release show)

Yeah I was none too happy about the site traffic issues. The sudden spike made the server crap the bed. Everyone that completed a Nebula order will be getting their copies. Everyone except me haha.

Thanks for the heads up!    Sucks that you had site issues, but it's pretty rad that there is such a demand for this :)

• 4 weeks later...

Listening to the stream on Bandcamp now and wow, this is good. Really good. One of the best releases of 2015 in my opinion. I know the album is supposed to be released this week, but does anyone know when the vinyl will ship? I'm sure it'll be a little ways off with delays and all that, but I really can't wait to crank this up on the turntable.

Gathered from Gilead's Instagram that while the black and red variants are shipping this week, the nebula variant is still a couple weeks out from shipping. No problem there, I was expecting a delay and that nebula is worth the wait. This album is too good.

Damn, I must have missed that the nebula wasn't out with them.  I'm not surprised by any means, just assumed incorrectly.

Losing too much sleep over not having a Nebula! Hopefully they will have a couple on sale in Seattle.

Received this email concerning the Nebula variant.

You are receiving this email today because you pre-ordered the new Kowloon Walled City - Greivances LP on NEBULA color vinyl. We are getting in touch today to let you know that due to a miscommunication with the pressing plant, the nebula vinyl is running a bit behind. We are expecting these to arrive within a couple weeks. As soon as they arrive your order will be processed and shipped, and an email notification including tracking information will be sent to you.