PO: Kowloon Walled City - Grievances

For anyone interested in KWC related stuff, the band commissioned me to illustrate and screen print a poster for the Grievances release show last weekend in Oakland. I also made one for the Container Ships show a couple years ago which sold out quickly. I have a limited set of artist edition prints in a unique blue colorway. These are limited to 20 and are available here. Thanks!

kwc-ink-blue.jpg

Got my Nebula in today. Fucking beautiful. Did anyone get a download code with theirs? Just curious because I was looking forward to throwing this on the phone, but no big deal if no DL code is included.

I didn't see one with mine either.  I do have mp3s though, DM me if you want them.  I'll post photos of mine and my friend's later today.  He got the best looking one I've seen, I'm a bit jealous.

Just gorgeous. Would he take $100 for it? I'm actually getting mad at myself for missing this.

I'd be real surprised if he let it go.  Listened to this yesterday and it didn't grab me right out of the gate like Container Ships did, but I started to get into it on the B side.  I liked what I heard, just wasn't hooked immediately.  Might be more of a grower.  Also, very little surface noise on my nebula.

• 1 month later...