PO Soon: The Saddest Landscape "Darkness Forgives"

We are incredibly excited to share a brand new song from The Saddest Landscape​ called 'Souls Worth Saving'​. The song is off the bands upcoming full length "Darkness Forgives" that will be out on October 23rd and also on a precursor 7 inch that will be released on September 25th. The 7 Inch includes an exclusive B-Side and is a one time pressing, so don't wait. Links are below for the song, pre ordering the 7 inch, and signing up to be notified when pre orders launch on the full length along with tour dates.

Listen: http://tpshlf.co/1JzYoon
7 Inch: http://smarturl.it/tsr142
Get notified for the LP Pre order: http://smarturl.it/tsr143

Oct 23—Parkside—San Francisco, California $
Oct 24—Che Cafe—San Diego, California $
Oct. 25—Bridgetown DIY—La Puente, California $
Nov. 6—Mac’s Bar—Lansing, Michigan #
Nov. 7—Beat Kitchen—Chicago, Illinois #
Nov. 8—Mahall’s Basement—Lakewood, Ohio #
Nov. 13—The Crunch House—West Haven, Connecticut
Nov. 14—Middle East Upstairs—Boston, Massachussetts *
Nov. 15 —The Studio at Webster Hall—New York, New York *

$ with State Faults
# with Empire! Empire! (i was a lonely estate) #
* with Vattnet Viskar *

143_942_72.jpg

So fucking stoked.

Just want to throw it out there early but if someone grabs an extra rarest variant and I miss out on it...kindly hook your friend Bruce Willy up. I'm super fucking serious about my TSL collection.

Nabbing a TSL /100 has never been easy, I'm stoked to see what they come up with for the most limited variant.

Nabbing a TSL /100 has never been easy, I'm stoked to see what they come up with for the most limited variant.

I have the /100 variants for After the Lights, Exit Wounded, the most recent You Will Not Survive reissue, All is Apologized for, All is Forgiven (record release), Redefining Loneliness (personalized tattoo cover), the My Fictions split, and the After the Lights record release (/50ish I think).

Basically you're the only motherfucker I WOULDNT cut for the /100 of the new one.

I have the /100 variants for After the Lights, Exit Wounded, the most recent You Will Not Survive reissue, All is Apologized for, All is Forgiven (record release), Redefining Loneliness (personalized tattoo cover), the My Fictions split, and the After the Lights record release (/50ish I think).

Basically you're the only motherfucker I WOULDNT cut for the /100 of the new one.

I only recently finally nabbed a pinwheel After the Lights. That shit haunted me for years haha.

Also, I read a little while ago that this won't be a 7 song LP! I'd love to see a 45 min fleshed out TSL LP.

I only recently finally nabbed a pinwheel After the Lights. That shit haunted me for years haha.

Also, I read a little while ago that this won't be a 7 song LP! I'd love to see a 45 min fleshed out TSL LP.

I got the pinwheel with the flask. I've also got the lighter and bottle opener. I'm glad TSL has most of my vices covered

Also, more than 7 songs?! What?!

Oh and I also have the kickstarter variants of their first two LPs which I think are /125ish