PO: Against Me! - New Wave LP (2015 Reissue - Charity)

• 2 weeks later...

have the bundles shipped yet? my tracking number has been sitting in "pre-shipment" for a week and I've been having really bad luck with getting records I've ordered lately so I'm probably just paranoid, but thought I'd see if anyone else has gotten their bundle.

Same here... I thnk the label was printed on Saturday.

I finally got my black/yellow in from amazon. Spinning it right now, it sounds pretty solid. Really glad to finally own this at a great price.

I shouldn't have judged one track in.  :unsure: This thing has some major sibilance issues. Also, funnily enough the black part has way more background noise than the yellow part. This is definitely one for the "black vinyl sounds better" folk. :D

The only reason I found it interesting to ask was that I know she had mentioned on twitter a few times she'd like her name changed on the No Idea site, and the only page she's mentioned on there is for the RAR credits. And if she has said she would like those credits changed, I wonder if that request would be extended to physical releases. Obviously it would be difficult to expect the labels to fix the credit with existing stock, but it would be easy to rectify on new/future pressings.

I just wonder if Laura was asked about that and she said "No, keep the credit as Gabel" or "Eh, I don't mind either way, do what you prefer label guy", or was the question never asked and the credits reproduced exactly as they originally appeared.

i know this will just stir shit in this thread, so apologies in advance, but listening to her on the "turned out a punk" podcast it didn't sound like she was even informed of this repress.  she didn't sound too happy about it.