For the love of god, someone press Zombies Ate My Neighbors! Two variants: cyan/magenta split and watergun clear/blue Anyone with me?

Man, you have no idea how quick I'd be all over this if someone put it out. I'm not the kind of collector to get every color variation of a release, but I'd change that policy for this. Such great music and such an important game to my childhood.

If anyone has the 12 inch parappa the rapper picture disc I will trade anything out of my collection for it... Seriously... I don't need the vinyl killer or the pins... Just the record

Been trying to get one for the last few months. Usually end up selling for $100-150 when I find them.

did anyone ever order that Super Hexagon soundtrack from iam8bit? I want it, but I wish I could choose the color. :(

was the release always going to be a random color?  i remember checking the site when it was first announced and thought you could select the variant.  maybe my brain was foggy from the horrid thoughts of their shipping price, after purchasing the perfect dark OST.  i was considering purchasing it, but am of the same opinion as you.  i definitely wouldn't leave it up to them to pick a color for me, let alone at those prices.  

I could believe that, most of the ones I have been watching included the Vinyl Killer bus like this one:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n153329544

ugh it won't let me bid since I don't have a Japanese postal code... I don't mind if it has the vinyl killer but I just don't need it... I just need the record

ugh it won't let me bid since I don't have a Japanese postal code... I don't mind if it has the vinyl killer but I just don't need it... I just need the record

If you are interested PM me, there is a few different companies that will be middle men buyers on stuff like this.  It adds to your total cost, but it has helped me find a few records that I couldn't in the US.