I just need the God of War collection soundtrack on vinyl (a box set with different colored discs would be rad), Heavy Rain soundtrack (which could be a possibility since the game is getting remastered for PS4), and Super Mario Galaxy (one of my all time favorite video game scores) then I will be happy.

Fuck yeah. SMG 1&2 need a good pressing.

http://shiptoshore.storenvy.com/products/14044656-mother-2

Anyone pick this up? I grabbed the Ness variant of this and a black copy of the first game's soundtrack. Very excited!

In the old thread we were talking about how it's ridiculous to pay $40+ for something you can't hold in your hand until at least January of next year.

Besides Fez, obviously.

I know I'm extremely late on this, but I just started Fez a couple of days ago. I had it sitting in my steam acc for over two years, just never got around to it.

After all the acclaim it received my expectations were a bit high and I didn't think it'd be anything special. But this is one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. This game is so amazingly beautiful, I'm enjoying every single moment of it. And I've listened to the soundtrack before and really liked it, but the way it embodies the game and the role it plays in it, it's absolutely incredible.

Max Payne 1/2, Metal gear solid series, elder scrolls series, and both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Indies I'd say Bastion, Braid and Dear Ester.

I don't really get the want for a fallout soundtrack, most of the tunes can be acquired by the original artists and for cheap. I got the ink spots record for 2 bucks.

Anyone still looking to pick up Far Cry 4 OST, the price went down on amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00XWDRVXQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00XWDRVXQ&linkCode=as2&tag=lostcoastline-21

£20.26 shipped to US directly from amazon or £21.17 shipped within EU from a third party seller (only one in stock)

I want this so damn much!!! Why don't they just release it, so many people would buy it.

I feel ya man. Skyrim's soundtrack is beautiful! Jeremy Soule did an excellent job. Spacelab9 is getting into video game soundtracks now, and with an upcoming Fallout release, I wouldn't be surprised if any of the Elder Scrolls games are on the list as well...