My point is just that a product's value shouldn't be linked to how much it costs to ship. The Uncharted set costs $15 to ship because it likely costs $15 to ship. Bethesda can probably charge a lot less for shipping because their operation is a hell of a lot bigger. Either way, they're still overcharging for that Fallout set IMO.

The thing is Bethesda charge you the import tax so you don't get hit with it by Royal Mail. That's why the postage is more expensive.

The Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross record is now up for pre-order (for a December release) on the EU store - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/merchandise/Chrono-Trigger-Chrono-Cross-Arranged-Album-VINYL-EDITION.php

How do I go about getting this stateside? I've tried the site with a vpn, but it still catches that I'm in the US.

The Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross record is now up for pre-order (for a December release) on the EU store - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/merchandise/Chrono-Trigger-Chrono-Cross-Arranged-Album-VINYL-EDITION.php

Could somebody here order this for me? The US is getting only the CD version, apparently, because SE hates their US fans. Or is there a dropshipping service somebody here would recommend?

I just signed up to the newsletter so I'd assume I'm good. This game was my childhood and I'd pay out the ass for this.

Yeah, I think we are safe if we join the newsletter. The way Data Discs would do it, is on the day of release they would stagger out codes through email throughout the day (to access the locked site), so everyone had a fair chance to get the versions of the records they wanted. So, if NOVU follows this, I think we are safe. 

I am personally interested in Metal Gear Solid, but it is pretty cool they are doing Kingdom Hearts. That seems like it would have been tricky to get the rights to, being Disney and all. 

Yeah, I think we are safe if we join the newsletter. The way Data Discs would do it, is on the day of release they would stagger out codes through email throughout the day (to access the locked site), so everyone had a fair chance to get the versions of the records they wanted. So, if NOVU follows this, I think we are safe. 

I am personally interested in Metal Gear Solid, but it is pretty cool they are doing Kingdom Hearts. That seems like it would have been tricky to get the rights to, being Disney and all.

I figured they'd be Moonshake style boots. I hope they have Sanctuary/Simple and Clean

You can almost guarantee they didn't get the rights for anything.