How many of these are being pressed? I want one, though I'm not sure if my bank account does.

No worries, this is an open edition. Bravewave have repeatedly stated they didn't want this to be an overpriced collectors item. Even the "Limited Edition" was the exact same set, but included a signed postcard. No joke, the only difference is a postcard.

Anyway, you have plenty of time to think it over. This is the second pressing, and I understand when this sells out they'll have a small gap before doing a third. They underestimated demand the first time, and are gauging it better for future runs.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I ended up with a spare Life is Strange record. I'll give it away on here soon, once i work out how to do it fairly.

(Please don't PM me asking for the record - when I give it away, I want to make sure that everyone has a shot)

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I ended up with a spare Life is Strange record. I'll give it away on here soon, once i work out how to do it fairly.

(Please don't PM me asking for the record - when I give it away, I want to make sure that everyone has a shot)

Sweet. Though I want this desperately, I am really glad you're doing this. :) Thanks for being amazing.