41 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

And as far as Star Wars goes, someone once said that if anything should ever happen to John Williams that Jeremy Soule should take over. 

I think he'd be fantastic! Mark Griskey would also be one of my suggestions:

20 minutes ago, Satan said:

I'd definitely be in for Skyrim as long as Bethesda told SPACEAB to fuck off. That would be my dealbreaker.

Exactly! I was excited when they announced that Fallout 3 set (possibly leading to more Bethesda soundtracks). But... yeah... I'm very concerned about their releases now.

11 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I think he'd be fantastic! Mark Griskey would also be one of my suggestions:

Exactly! I was excited when they announced that Fallout 3 set (possibly leading to more Bethesda soundtracks). But... yeah... I'm very concerned about their releases now.

Sadly I never finished KOTOR2, my old copy for the first xbox was glitched and I never found a reasonably priced replacement. I have it on PC now but I'm replaying the first one (along with Battlefront on the xbone and FO4, also rocking a FO3 character when i wanna get drunk and not fuck up my other guys). 

I think everyone is completely justified with being leery of Spaceab9 doing anymore beloved Bethesda soundtracks but seriously as long as I can listen to it I'm still game. The sound quality on the FO3 set is fantastic. 

Spacelab9 just said on Facebook that they will have new VGM announcements "soon" and that some of the titles are included in this article: http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/6/1/11802140/games-e3-2016

That leaves a lot of room for speculation (as there's A LOT of titles in that article), but I'm willing to bet that they'll have at least one Bethesda title. DOOM and/or Fallout 4 seems like likely candidates to me.

3 hours ago, rpbtz said:

Spacelab9 just said on Facebook that they will have new VGM announcements "soon" and that some of the titles are included in this article: http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/6/1/11802140/games-e3-2016

That leaves a lot of room for speculation (as there's A LOT of titles in that article), but I'm willing to bet that they'll have at least one Bethesda title. DOOM and/or Fallout 4 seems like likely candidates to me.

Didn't they post the tracklist to Fallout 4 when they posted Doctor Who box back in Feb? Unless they were trolling, it had the side breakdowns and everything. 3-4 discs if I remember correctly.

25 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Didn't they post the tracklist to Fallout 4 when they posted Doctor Who box back in Feb? Unless they were trolling, it had the side breakdowns and everything. 3-4 discs if I remember correctly.

Browsed through their social feeds and couldn't spot anything like that (although it might've been removed since), BUT I noticed that they've posted several articles on Fallout 4, so I'd say it's pretty likely that that is one of the ones they're releasing.

They posted a pic here of their Who set (maybe their thread?). For about 10 min or so, it was Fallout tracklist but I want to say it was also pics of a fallout set. They swapped it for the correct one and its not there any more. I should have screen capped it because I thought they were trolling by saying "heres Doctor Who..." and posting a Fallout 4 set so soon after the Fallout 3, er, fallout.

18 hours ago, timsimmons said:

They posted a pic here of their Who set (maybe their thread?). For about 10 min or so, it was Fallout tracklist but I want to say it was also pics of a fallout set. They swapped it for the correct one and its not there any more. I should have screen capped it because I thought they were trolling by saying "heres Doctor Who..." and posting a Fallout 4 set so soon after the Fallout 3, er, fallout.

Ah, okay. I had no idea that happened. Then it's probably a somewhat safe bet to say that the Fallout 4 OST will be happening.

Hey WalnutSoap, since you're kind of in the industry, have you heard about anyone working on or there being any possibility of a physical release of The Witness (not the ost, but the actual game)? Its incredible visual design lends itself perfectly for a special edition, kind of like what you did with Hotline Miami.

Edited by slinch

On 6/2/2016 at 0:22 PM, rpbtz said:

Total pipe dream but they did mention the new Zelda game.... 

On 05/06/2016 at 8:08 AM, slinch said:

Hey WalnutSoap, since you're kind of in the industry, have you heard about anyone working on or there being any possibility of a physical release of The Witness (not the ost, but the actual game)? Its incredible visual design lends itself perfectly for a special edition, kind of like what you did with Hotline Miami.

I'd love to! Unfortunately, Jon Blow is a pretty difficult man to get hold of. I will persevere though.

As I mentioned before, I do have some titles in the pipeline and they're coming along nicely. But if you (any of you) have anything that you'd like to see happen, I'm always happy to try and speak to the people involved and see what we can do. This is a really exciting project and I'm just getting started! :)

1 hour ago, WalnutSoap said:

As I mentioned before, I do have some titles in the pipeline and they're coming along nicely. But if you (any of you) have anything that you'd like to see happen, I'm always happy to try and speak to the people involved and see what we can do. This is a really exciting project and I'm just getting started! :)

Now, I have no idea how big the demand is or how well it would be received by the collectors but what I'm really missing among the old video game soundtracks which are being pressed are: any of the old early-90s LucasArts games! I'm thinking something along the lines of Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, the Dig, etc... 

Edited by yarostino

2 hours ago, WalnutSoap said:

I'd love to! Unfortunately, Jon Blow is a pretty difficult man to get hold of. I will persevere though.

Starting talking with Bethesda! You know what we want...

20 hours ago, rpbtz said:

Cool, I was wondering when they were gonna do those. If the leaks from last year are correct then there should be a Skull Man variant for UK/EU (exclusive to Zavvi).

I'd lose it for Proto Man or Rush variants. Skull Man will probably look sick though 

@WalnutSoap I would love to see The Binding of Isaac pressed and given a physical release. The amount of hours I have sunk into that game is absurd.

Edited by AndrewSS