4 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Japan....

Ben is being evasive as usual, but in all likelihood, he probably saw it on Yahoo Auctions in Japan and used a proxy bidding service like fromjapan.co.jp to acquire it.

Hope that helps!

EDIT:

also that Enter the Gungeon record is now on sale here: http://merch.devolverdigital.com/products/574501-enter-the-gungeon-heart-in-halves-ep-vinyl

Edited by WalnutSoap

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

evasive as usual?  Didn't realize this was my MO.

Yeah, no idea where he got that from

On 6/15/2016 at 8:08 PM, stl_ben said:

WOOT WOOT! Just bought a game record I have been wanting for a few years.  Can not wait for it to arrive.  Will post photos when it does.

On 6/17/2016 at 1:29 AM, ghost said:

WHICH ONE?

On 6/18/2016 at 3:41 AM, stl_ben said:

One I have been searching for since way back at the beginning of version 1 of this thread.

On 6/18/2016 at 7:41 AM, ghost said:

But for what game?

Edited by slinch

25 minutes ago, slinch said:

Yeah, no idea where he got that from

So I teased I bought something, and then posted exactly what it was the moment it arrived?  That's evasive? 

1 hour ago, RL22 said:

I was actually just wondering how you obtained it because I've never seen it and I couldn't find it on Discogs either

But yeah it's on Discogs,  they pop up on ebay every few years....I tracked mine down with a lot of help from Google translate.

2 hours ago, DafTyler said:

Only looks like about 40 of the Furi soundtrack are left.

https://furi.bandcamp.com/

Released yesterday, streaming here;

Also available here - supposedly shipping to the US is cheaper from this site as well (can't check, though, as it registers my IP from Europe): http://furi.hitpoint.tv/furi-original-soundtrack-vinyl-2xlp

43 minutes ago, mellowtooth said:

Not vinyl, but my new label BLUDHONEY is opening with the release of Disasterpeace's "Hyper Light Drifter" soundtrack on a double cassette bundle limited to 150 tomorrow at 12PM EST on bandcamp. 

I'm not a cassette guy but this cover looks awesome. Reminds me a lot of the opening scene of The Secret of Monkey Island.