56 minutes ago, ghost said:

Thanks :)  I was super excited when Laced asked me if I wanted to write the occasional post for their blog and I've really enjoyed writing both articles.

20 hours ago, ghost said:

@rpbtz really has carved out a nice little corner of the vinyl world.  I rarely cover VG vinyl on SlyVinyl anymore (unless it's something I'm personally very excited for) since BlipBlop is so comprehensive. I too enjoyed this write up! 

Preorders for the Data Discs releases are up on Mondo now for US customers - and US codes for Data Discs own store go out in a few minutes (store opens for all at 7pm UK time).

Mondo's gonna be selling Rogue Legacy in their store, which is pretty cool. The album cover is amazing! 

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-music-10-cloverfield-lane-death-stranding-panzer-dragoon-the-revenge-of-shinobi

Spoiler

Rogue_Legacy_FC_1024x1024.png?v=14809601

DISTRIBUTED TITLES
Rogue Legacy - Original Video Game Soundtrack.
 Music by Tettix and A Shell In the Pit. Limited to 300 Copies. Pressed on Translucent Lavender Vinyl. $28

Gamer’s Edition is proud to present a very limited vinyl pressing of the epic soundtrack to Cellar Door Games’ hack & slash metroidvania classic, Rogue Legacy. Composed by Tettix and A Shell in the Pit, the Rogue Legacy score is an eclectic mix of thumping rhythms, pulsing chiptune and crunchy riffs, which have to be heard to be believed. 

Carefully mastered for vinyl by KMJ45 Studio’s Chemo, the Rogue Legacy soundtrack appears for the first time on translucent lavender vinyl, limited to just 300 copies. The heavyweight sleeve features a spot UV gloss and contains a full-color card inner- sleeve, featuring art from the game.

Edited by natenomm

So, it's official! 

GE001_1.png

Really stoked to be releasing the soundtrack to Rogue Legacy. I'm a huge fan of this game and the score, so this is a dream come true for me.

We'll be selling it online at our store (best for EU customers) on Wednesday, OR you can pick it up from our pals at Mondo on the same day.

Any questions, let me know!

Edited by WalnutSoap

16 minutes ago, WalnutSoap said:

So, it's official! 

GE001_1.png

Really stoked to be releasing the soundtrack to Rogue Legacy. I'm a huge fan of this game and the score, so this is a dream come true for me.

We'll be selling it online at our store (best for EU customers) on Wednesday, OR you can pick it up from our pals at Mondo on the same day.

Any questions, let me know!

Looks gorgeous! Congrats on the announcement :-)

When is it scheduled to release? And what time on Wednesday will orders open for your store?

Just now, rpbtz said:

Looks gorgeous! Congrats on the announcement :-)

When is it scheduled to release? And what time on Wednesday will orders open for your store?

Thank you!

They're inbound from the pressing plant right now, so we should be getting them sent out just before or just after Xmas. 

Mondo will go live with them around midday CST and we'll probably open up sales on gamersedition.com about an hour before them (5pm GMT our time).

47 minutes ago, redroom said:

Indeed. 

Here is a shipping update I got this morning. 

SHIPPING ESTIMATES 11/30/16

Shipping out NOW: Banner Saga 2, Quantum Break, Framed, Hyper Light Drifter CE (We are receiving these in batches from the manufacturer, and shipping in the order the pre-sale was received!)

Shipping out NEXT WEEK: Killer Cuts, Killer Scratches 7", Rez - Physical PS4 Game

Shipping to us mid-December: Thumper LP, Oxenfree LP, Uncharted 4 LP "Avery Coin" Edition and "Aside Bside" Edition, Ori and the Blind Forest LP "Glow-in-the-Dark" Edition and "Blue/Purple" Edition, Broken Age - Sun & Moon Edition, No Man's Sky Explorer's Edition, Hyper Light Drifter LP, Undertale +Bonus 7", Necropolis, Rocket League, Rez Infinite Vinyl Soundtrack + Retrospective Book

Shipping January 2017: FlOw, Flower

Shipping February 2017: The Last Guardian, Bates Motel, Power Rangers

No word about Psychonauts PAX here and no matter how many emails I send them I only get "updates soon" as an answer. Since two weeks. Honestly, this is the worst shopping experience I had since I started collecting 7 years ago.

14 hours ago, WalnutSoap said:

Thank you!

They're inbound from the pressing plant right now, so we should be getting them sent out just before or just after Xmas. 

Mondo will go live with them around midday CST and we'll probably open up sales on gamersedition.com about an hour before them (5pm GMT our time).

Gongrats to you! Hats off as well for going all in on the package too, cover art is great, and nice choice on vinyl color

There's a few copies of a Jeroen Tel Cybernoid 7" available here: https://fusionretrobooks.com/products/jeroen-tel-cybernoid-cd

It was previously only available for backers of a C64 book on Kickstarter.

Also, a new Japanese label will be releasing the OST to the 1995 arcade shooter VIPER PHASE 1 on vinyl early next year: 

Well this is exciting. We're dropping the record at 5pm GMT (in 45 minutes) on gamersedition.com, and it drops at 12pm CST (1 hour 45 mins) on Mondo.

Whether you buy it or not, thanks so much for the support. You guys have been rad.

Edit: She's up!

Gamers Edition  (Non-NA people) - https://www.gamersedition.com/product/rogue-legacy-1lp

Mondo (NA people) - https://mondotees.com/products/rogue-legacy-original-video-game-soundtrack-lp

Edited by WalnutSoap