12 minutes ago, WalnutSoap said:

Just got my Laced Records order in - they sent Symphonic Fantasies instead of Final Symphony.

Easy mistake though, I'm sure they'll sort it.

That's a  bit annoying, hopefully they'll sort it though for you. Wondering if my copy will be waiting for me when I get home! 

7 hours ago, WalnutSoap said:

Just got my Laced Records order in - they sent Symphonic Fantasies instead of Final Symphony.

Easy mistake though, I'm sure they'll sort it.

Just got home. I got the same thing! Bit annoying, just contacted them, hopefully they'll sort it.

Wondering if this is a wider issue... 

Edit: Just seen others with the same issue on Twitter. They're advising to email them on [email protected]

Edit 2: They replied within 5 minutes on the above email so that seems like the way to go! 

Edited by Le Gogh

1 hour ago, Le Gogh said:

Just got home. I got the same thing! Bit annoying, just contacted them, hopefully they'll sort it.

Wondering if this is a wider issue... 

Edit: Just seen others with the same issue on Twitter. They're advising to email them on [email protected]

Edit 2: They replied within 5 minutes on the above email so that seems like the way to go! 

Oh bloody hell. Yeah, I got a reply to the email a few hours ago but from some fulfilment company. They're sending me a mailer to return the record to them and then they're sending out the correct LP. Presume its the same for you?

1 minute ago, WalnutSoap said:

Oh bloody hell. Yeah, I got a reply to the email a few hours ago but from some fulfilment company. They're sending me a mailer to return the record to them and then they're sending out the correct LP. Presume its the same for you?

I'm not sure what they'll actually do but my reply said.... 

"James on cc will get this sorted for you tomorrow and send info for free post return of the wrong item. :)"

I'm guessing maybe they'll email me a label to print out? Would think that would be the fastest way. I dunno though tbh....

Ship To Shore had some news in an interview with GamesRadar yesterday:

- They'll be releasing the Famicom soundtrack to Kid Dracula

- Arcade Classics vol. 2 will be the full Darius arcade soundtrack (and this will likely be the next release after Snatcher)

- Arcade Classics vol. 3 will feature music from Bubble Bobble, Bubble Symphony, Gun Frontier, PuLiRuLa, and RayForce

- Super Russian Roulette will feature a parallel groove on side A

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, rpbtz said:

Do you guys like numbers? If so, you might like this little post I did where I go through 2016 VGM vinyl releases in numbers (and take a brief look at what's to come in 2017 as well): https://blipblop.net/2016-year-vgm-vinyl-releases/

Nice write-up! It's an exciting time for VG on vinyl.

It also looks like we may have found the first GE release of 2017 this week. I'm stoked about this - it's a big one!