1 hour ago, necroking said:

So if you already Preordered do you still get to choose which metroid cover you want? Didnt see it mentioned

It looks to me like the email is just showing the front and back covers of both albums.  I don't think there are different versions

48 minutes ago, yanquiuxo said:

It looks to me like the email is just showing the front and back covers of both albums.  I don't think there are different versions

he said that you can choose between the two, so yeah I'm wondering how people who preordered get to choose, but I just sent him an email and hopefully he responds soon.

seriously I am beyond excited about these releases. I think they're the best ones yet and I can't wait to hear them.

16 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

he said that you can choose between the two, so yeah I'm wondering how people who preordered get to choose, but I just sent him an email and hopefully he responds soon.

seriously I am beyond excited about these releases. I think they're the best ones yet and I can't wait to hear them.

I put a sentence on that note section stating what I wanted.

2 minutes ago, ghost said:

I've asked him before to put me on the email list, but he never responded. Does he only message back if he likes you or something?

Also, I emailed him regarding an address change but am skeptical that he'll actually do it. Does anyone have experience with changing an address on an order with him?

He usually emails me back.

@Sunshine here's a photo gallery for that other DS trilogy release: https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/see-the-dark-souls-series-super-limited-vinyl-soun/2900-1376/

if you compare the track listing, DS1 is the same. DS2 and DS3 add more DLC tracks. Unfortunately, I think the DS3 tracks are still going to be cut short since that's the way that it was officially released. 

you can see the gatefolds here: 

I actually like the SL9 versions better...

Edited by batman