3 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

2 copies of TF2 "Fight Songs" soundtrack up at MO - 

http://merchandiseoutlet.com/fight-songs-the-music-of-team-fortress-2-vinyl/

Use code SANTA20 and they should be $16 shipped, pretty good deal.  If you play the game, this includes a code for a hat (of course).

dangit, looks like it's sold out. I'm sad I missed this.

6 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Has anyone else bought Shag's Flyrule album? I just got mine, and it sounds great, but the center hole barely fits on my turntable and I feel like I'm about to break the record in half trying to take it off.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

i usually slip a bic pen into the hole and spin it around to bore the hole a little larger without hurting the vinyl.

there might be a better way to do this.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:12 PM, Ogrejoyed said:

Has anyone else bought Shag's Flyrule album? I just got mine, and it sounds great, but the center hole barely fits on my turntable and I feel like I'm about to break the record in half trying to take it off.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Had this with Fez as it was stuck tight, and was advised to put the platter on and, grabbing the sides, gently lift it up. The spin + upward movement should eventually lift it off without bowing the record. Wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a slipmat. Should also loosen that hole (honk honk).

Edited by whoa
Or rock the record back and forth and slowly up.

10 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

NES greatest hits vol 2 seems to be coming soon. Currently it's on his instagram story.

The cover looks just like the Vol 1 cover, but instead of the NES systems they're NES zappers. 

Pretty pumped! 

Honestly I've been checking daily. Figured it would have been sooner after his website changed it's layout 

20 hours ago, AndrewSS said:

Honestly not my favorite. I think I'm just not a huge fan of the original though so I'm a bit biased. Definitely ordering regardless

It's always just so creative. I think it's cool that he always bases them off of other album covers, which is probably pretty difficult when trying to find one that works out well enough.

That Sgt. Peppers Pokemon cover was just perfect.

36 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

It's always just so creative. I think it's cool that he always bases them off of other album covers, which is probably pretty difficult when trying to find one that works out well enough.

That Sgt. Peppers Pokemon cover was just perfect.

That one that looked like a 8 year old drew it?