On 1/13/2018 at 12:08 AM, AndrewSS said:

Also: did any other STS Mother 2 purchasers get the email about the inclusion of Bubble Bobble flexis as an apology for taking too long? 

No, just an email saying that my order is scheduled for shipment a few days ago. Not opposed to that though. 

8 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Oh shit!  Ordered.  Now for a repress of the first one...

If only...didn't they run into a licensing shitshow which is why it was never officially sold online? Yeah you could buy it with Square Enix funbux, but that doesn't count (and the funbux total was a result of spending like $1k in their store).

Just saw on @rpbtz twitter feed about the Life Is Strange wax - a bit more info here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/life-is-strange-community-thread-arcadia-baes.15030/page-11#post-3492019

It's 4 smaller vinyl - 2 tracks per side and it includes all licensed tracks from Before the Storm, including certain Daughter tracks (but not the full OST, which is available on the "Music from Before the Storm" discs and CDs offered directly by Daughter). See below for whats included in the boxed editions: 

1. Daughter – Flaws
  2. Daughter – Glass
  3. Koda – I don’t
  4. Daughter – Youth
  5. Ben Howard – Black Flies
  6. Lanterns On The Lake - Through The Cellar Door
  7. Daughter - All I Wanted
  8. Speedy Ortiz – No Below
  9. Daughter – A Hole in the Earth
  10. Broods - Taking You There (Live Acoustic Mix)
  11. Daughter – Burn it Down
  12. Wolf Alice – Bros
  13. Daughter – No Care
  14. Brody Dalle - Don't Mess With Me
  15. Pretty Vicious - Are You Ready For Me

7 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

I wonder if they could have done a complete OST across 4 LPs. The amount of incidental music in LiS games is kind of overlooked due to how soundtrack-heavy they are the other half of the time, moment to moment.

This. I'm a bit gutted as Daughter's music on this project was the bit I was excited about having on vinyl, not so much the compilation/various artists part. 

1 hour ago, dynabcn said:

BTW: Im really looking forward to get the Horizon Zero Dawn vinyl ed. but I live in Spain and Spain isnt into the Playstation Gear area. Anyone knows another way to get it ?

I bought mine through a mail forwarding service: https://www.mailboxde.com/

Bought from the DE site and ordered to their address, then they shipped it to me. They charged 17,55€, which includes postage and their service fees. Shipping from the Gear store to them was 3,99€, so just over 21€ total. If the Gear store offered shipping to other countries, I doubt it would be less than 20€, so this was actually a pretty sweet deal. I checked for Spain and the shipping cost is the same.

Edited by slinch

3 hours ago, slinch said:

I bought mine through a mail forwarding service: https://www.mailboxde.com/

Bought from the DE site and ordered to their address, then they shipped it to me. They charged 17,55€, which includes postage and their service fees. Shipping from the Gear store to them was 3,99€, so just over 21€ total. If the Gear store offered shipping to other countries, I doubt it would be less than 20€, so this was actually a pretty sweet deal. I checked for Spain and the shipping cost is the same.

Hi Slinch! Thanks so so much for the info! :) One question: I tried to fill the address of the one I got in mailboxde in Zittau but appears an error in the website of Playstation Gear saying:

The delivery to DHL Packstations and the package shows of Hermes is not possible. What is happening?