8 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Still around 200 copies of each of these left for sale.  Please buy these ASAP so that my wife doesn't have to go another weekend being unsatisfied.

Are you keeping at least one copy to share with her son?  Or is he too young to appreciate NES-era gaming?

16 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Are you keeping at least one copy to share with her son?  Or is he too young to appreciate NES-era gaming?

I have a daughter, no son.  These are limited to one per person, which I adhered to.  I will be keeping them like I have all my other Moonshake records (besides Pokemon because at $500 I didn't need it).  That being said my daughter loves listening to records, but she mainly requests the Trolls soundtrack.  Though on the jukebox we have got her to really like some Dan Auerbach, franz Ferdiand, Paul Simon and afew other better songs.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:58 AM, stl_ben said:

I have a daughter, no son.  These are limited to one per person, which I adhered to.  I will be keeping them like I have all my other Moonshake records (besides Pokemon because at $500 I didn't need it).  That being said my daughter loves listening to records, but she mainly requests the Trolls soundtrack.  Though on the jukebox we have got her to really like some Dan Auerbach, franz Ferdiand, Paul Simon and afew other better songs.

Wait, what happened to our Timbs talk?:unsure:

Celeste by Lena Raine (as well as her solo album Singularity Kuraine) is being pressed by STS. There will also be a STS Exclusive Celeste "B-Sides" cassestte tape. Really excited about this one. 

Also I'm just gonna leave this Mondo post here.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, redroom said:

My figurines shipped, vinyl not. 

Hmmm, it says “shipping” next to all parts of the order in my shipping confirmation email.  I hope that means everything shipped.

Also, can we PLEASE get a Night In The Woods box-set?  Holy shit the music is way too good in that game.

5 minutes ago, redroom said:

$375...? 

Unless there's something I missed and they'll release the vinyl separately. 

My bad... I didn’t click the actual link.  I didn’t think about it, I just thought the email was a “teaser” for something on Thursday and my first assumption was a soundtrack. $375 is too much for whatever it is though...