26 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

Golf Story through Fan Gamer for anyone interested. Packaging looks cool and green vinyl is a nice touch.

https://www.fangamer.com/products/golf-story-vinyl-soundtrack

I actually seem to recall really liking the soundtrack on this, even though it was very beep-boopy with some deep bass.  I actually really like the shirt as well, although the reference is so obscure within an already obscure game that I'd say there's about a 90% chance I would go through it's entire lifecycle without anyone understanding it.  Count me as a maybe.

Edited by thievedrelic

29 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

With SA 1 and 2 getting released, I got everything I could have ever asked for in terms of Sonic.

BUT, I do wish they would press the genesis games on vinyl.

Oh, I definitely agree. The Adventures were a total pipe dream come true. And I do enjoy the Mania soundtrack as well. There's still a few I'd enjoy though (the genesis games, R, Heroes, Unleashed, etc.).

On 4/18/2018 at 10:27 AM, The Saint said:

DOOM!

2xLP Red, 4xLP Black, 4xLP  Red w/ 2xCD and slipmat

Is there a way to order this from the US store? I read in the FAQ there's one, but when I type in the link, it just automatically goes to the Euro/UK store. 
Would really like to pick this up, but not liking the expensive exchange rate and shipping options.

1 minute ago, voltagedrop said:

Is there a way to order this from the US store? I read in the FAQ there's one, but when I type in the link, it just automatically goes to the Euro/UK store. 
Would really like to pick this up, but not liking the expensive exchange rate and shipping options.

From the FAQs:

Q: Where do you ship?

A. All our items ship worldwide. If you are in the US/Canada make sure you are purchasing from the www.lacedrecords.com store and for everywhere else make sure you are at www.lacedrecords.co

Q: What are the estimated shipping costs?

A. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.

All orders will ship from our UK fulfilment house via Royal Mail 1st Class post. Some items may ship from the US for orders placed on the US store and will be clearly marked on the production description.

Looks like the link was to the US store and shipping is shipping :( I have the same reservation about ordering.... really love the soundtrack though

2 hours ago, roadmonkey said:

From the FAQs:

Q: Where do you ship?

A. All our items ship worldwide. If you are in the US/Canada make sure you are purchasing from the www.lacedrecords.com store and for everywhere else make sure you are at www.lacedrecords.co

Q: What are the estimated shipping costs?

A. All shipping costs are calculated at checkout.

All orders will ship from our UK fulfilment house via Royal Mail 1st Class post. Some items may ship from the US for orders placed on the US store and will be clearly marked on the production description.

Looks like the link was to the US store and shipping is shipping :( I have the same reservation about ordering.... really love the soundtrack though

Yeah, I saw that but when I try to go to the .com site, it just auto-directs to the .co site. So how do you get to the US store?

2 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Probably already mentioned, but just in case: came across the Hollow Knight soundtrack up for preorder on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BF5THKF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Yd02AbYNP30C7

Is that the pic disc?

Edit: Guessing it's this: https://ghost-ramp.myshopify.com/products/hollowknight

Edited by batman

5 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

More than likely.  Like I said, that was the first time I saw anything about it.

I keep meaning to check it out. I finally got Hyper Light Drifter downloaded and bought the soundtrack from another shop right after Iam8bit marked it as 'Sold Out'. I might do the same for Hollow Knight if it looks like it's going to sell out before I can get to it. Caught up in God of War for now though :D

17 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Dang bummed I missed the Katamari Fantasy again and also that I already ordered Celeste. If I had known this version was coming totally would have waited it out