1 hour ago, The Saint said:

Went into Turntable Lab today to look at RSD leftovers. Walked out with Hyper Light Drifter and no RSD stuff. Can't say I'm too upset.

Too right, Disasterpeace was on some tip top shit with that OST. Favs are The Gauntlet/ The Sentients; Have to be listened to side by side for completion!

1 hour ago, Ogrejoyed said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I trust Moonshake to do bootlegs properly because of his track record, but I guess I am wary to plop down this much cash for something like this since there is no guarantee of quality control.  I'd hate to get it and have it be horribly off-center and warbling the whole time.  If it were cheaper I might take a shot but I think it's too steep as-is for the gamble.  

I guess it helps that F-Zero was a game I played only a little as a kid.

6 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

I trust Moonshake to do bootlegs properly because of his track record, but I guess I am wary to plop down this much cash for something like this since there is no guarantee of quality control.  I'd hate to get it and have it be horribly off-center and warbling the whole time.  If it were cheaper I might take a shot but I think it's too steep as-is for the gamble.  

I guess it helps that F-Zero was a game I played only a little as a kid.

I feel you, but they did post a video on Instagram of the record and it sounded pretty good to me. 

Apparently there was a bootleg release of the original Doom soundtrack? I guess I'm not in the loop or badass enough to keep up with all the underground video game vinyl releases. But man, do I love them. They're such a cool labor of love from fans, and ethics aside, I do love seeing more and more pop up for stuff that I'm almost certain will never get pressed.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:33 AM, The Saint said:

Apparently there was a bootleg release of the original Doom soundtrack? I guess I'm not in the loop or badass enough to keep up with all the underground video game vinyl releases. But man, do I love them. They're such a cool labor of love from fans, and ethics aside, I do love seeing more and more pop up for stuff that I'm almost certain will never get pressed.

Dude, I'm beyond bummed I missed this. This has been #1 on my want list for a vinyl pressing for the better part of ten years now. I gotta keep a better eye out for stuff like this.

Edited by Doomguy13

10 minutes ago, Doomguy13 said:

Dude, I'm beyond bummed I missed this. This has been #1 on my want list for a vinyl pressing for the better part of ten years now. It's not the coolest that they used the Roland version instead of the IBM chip version, but it's amazing it finally happened anyway. I gotta keep a better eye out for stuff like this.

Username checks out.

7 hours ago, The Saint said:

that pressing is sick too. The new one does look nice, but I always love how bootlegs always have really cool artwork and colors for the records.

Edited by Ogrejoyed

SOLD

As I said before, my copy of Human Fall Flat arrived with some pretty awful scratch marks through like 1 1/2 songs on side A.

Super Rare was awesome enough to send me a replacement copy and it looks and sounds great.

So if anyone wants a free Human Fall Flat record, I’d give it to you since it’s just going to sit around. Just asking that you pay me $5 for shipping. PM me if interested.

Edited by Ogrejoyed