• 2 weeks later...

Spacelab9 email highlights (copying directly was being weird):

- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is getting a repress, 4LP translucent clear, available August 31st @1pm EST, on their site

upcoming:

- Outlast Trilogy of Terror double LP

- Falout 3 10th Anniversary 4P Box Set (hopefuly they spel it correcty this time:P

- The Elder Scrolls Anthology 4LP Box Set

- and their first Nintendo Switch game release

Edited by No This Is Patrick

4 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Spacelab9 email highlights (copying directly was being weird):

- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is getting a repress, 4LP translucent clear, available August 31st @1pm EST, on their site

upcoming:

- Outlast Trilogy of Terror double LP

- Falout 3 10th Anniversary 4P Box Set (hopefuly they spel it correcty this time:P

- The Elder Scrolls Anthology 4LP Box Set

- and their first Nintendo Switch game release

I'm realistic it's not, but goddamn would I love a Mario Odyssey pressing.

57 minutes ago, Sanspants said:

I'm realistic it's not, but goddamn would I love a Mario Odyssey pressing.

No way in hell would Nintendo license those rights to SpaceLab; they wouldn't risk blemishing their brand like that. Trust me, I want to see a release of that too (and tons of other Nintendo releases), but I'd prefer it to go to a deserving label that will treat the release with care.

35 minutes ago, The Saint said:

No way in hell would Nintendo license those rights to SpaceLab; they wouldn't risk blemishing their brand like that. Trust me, I want to see a release of that too (and tons of other Nintendo releases), but I'd prefer it to go to a deserving label that will treat the release with care. 

Cmon now.   How could they mess up Mario Odysey.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

can someone explain this deep hatred for spacelab? i dont buy a lot of records from them, but their mega pack mega man record is one of my favorites in my collection.

so just wondering

They fucked up the Fallout OST a couple years ago. They also pulled the rug out from under a Better Call Saul 7 inch. I think there are a couple more reasons, but I could be wrong. 

23 minutes ago, Shrekular Haze said:

From what I remember, their debut pre-order of TWD was an absolute nightmare. People were attempting to check out for several hours because their server wasn't strong enough to handle the traffic. I think it just became convenient to rip on them shortly after.

That’s right! I forgot about that part. 

Edit. Here is the old Fallout thread—it starts about page seven.

Edited by PookdaddyG

7 hours ago, Shrekular Haze said:

From what I remember, their debut pre-order of TWD was an absolute nightmare. People were attempting to check out for several hours because their server wasn't strong enough to handle the traffic. I think it just became convenient to rip on them shortly after.

Exactly... As far as their sound quality /presses, no complaints.

Remember WaxWorks had the same server issues at the beginning, Rosemary's baby and F13 stand out still lol. 

5 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

I thought the hate all started after “Falout-gate” and the fact that they refused and I believe STILL refuse to even acknowledge it.

Yep. They also used to post and interact with us. Once that 'L' happened every single person got ignored when asking what went wrong and they stopped pretending to care and just started dumping their press release garbage into a new thread each time never to return to them. They also exclusively pressed movies and TV show soundtracks copying the Mondo model and even pressing sequels to soundtracks they did like The Raid 2 until they saw there was more money in pressing videogame soundtracks. I and my like minded VC brethren won't give in to them until they acknowledge the 'L'. Unless they mock it in some way with this new release then I'll be more annoyed lol.