On 12/4/2018 at 6:38 PM, pizza face said:

On 12/4/2018 at 6:38 PM, pizza face said:

If anyone wants DKC2 on vinyl there is a Diddy Kong or Trixie Kong variant from this company shipping out now. It's KAWA001. If you contact them thru Instagram they should message you back with putting an order through. The variants looked sick when they had them up a month or two ago. I went to order it the next day and they took

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, pizza face said:

Moonshake just put out two secret records. Not sure if I wanna get them or not. Wish there were hints as to what they might be

Here's a copy of the email he sent:

04ae4bf0-d3fd-4485-a9c5-543d8cd13498.jpg

Hi yall.

As I said in the previous email I sent out a couple months ago, I am ending Moonshake records after 13 releases, and these two new albums (moon11 & 12 respectively) will the 2nd to last releases I do.

And with that knowledge, I made these to be not just the highest quality moonshake releases Ive ever attempted (sparing no expense to have them made in Europe, out of the highest quality materials available), but as a literal extension of something that could ONLY be produced by Moonshake. I would elaborate on this statement more (you'll understand once you see what they are), but for these releases, I want them to be a genuine surprise to people when they get them in the mail, to kind of reclaim some of the physical magic thats lost in this digital age. 

I am not going to explicitly tell people what the releases are right now, though if you trust I wouldn't make something shitty and want to have that kind of christmas morning surprise, you can order them RIGHT NOW here: 

https://unfortunateface.bigcartel.com/

They will ship in early march. Otherwise, you can wait to order til after the reveal when people start get their first orders in. I will say MOON11 is a Playstation game. MOON12 is a Genesis one. But thats all for now folks ;)

I would also just like to say here, that I have continued to do Moonshake, knowingly at my own peril, specifically because I have seen first hand and read hundreds of accounts of the happiness they have brought to people just like you, complete strangers from all over the world that I'll most likely never meet, and in this fake ass world of disposable meaningless consumer products just meant to make money or fill a void on a shelf and nothing more, it has been such an honor to see so many other human beings recognize how much love and work has gone into making these Moonshake releases, just by relaying how much they have meant to them. I will be forever grateful to all of you.

These are made for you.

Edited by dapeebs

1 minute ago, pizza face said:

So what are they? You seem to know

Ben’s the kind of guy who really wants you to bend over backwards and spread ‘em if you’re looking for any kind of pertinent info. Disclosing the nature of this release may directly impact his ability to flip it, so unless you’re willing to gape you’re gonna’ have to keep wondering.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Ben’s the kind of guy who really wants you to bend over backwards and spread ‘em if you’re looking for any kind of pertinent info. Disclosing the nature of this release may directly impact his ability to flip it, so unless you’re willing to gape you’re gonna’ have to keep wondering.

Yea I don't expect any answer from him other than some bullshit anyway. Or maybe if I just went to one of moonshake's yard sales I'd know lmao.

Anyway I'd probably only buy the genesis one for now. I feel like the playstation release is some final fantasy game and I don't care about those really... Even if it's not a FF there's no playstation games that come to mind that I would want the soundtrack to. Especially since Symphony of the Night already has an official release.