6 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Anyone know what label or who pressed Star Fox recently? Seen it pop up a few times on my IG feed, but no info 

TotaKuribo.

Good luck! Highly selective dude on who he let's into his group. If you happened to buy the F-Zero soundtrack from him he probably will.

On a previous release of his he e-mailed me out of the blue and asked me if I was interested in buying it. Hoping the same happens for Star Fox.

On 3/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, cantdance said:

TotaKuribo.

Good luck! Highly selective dude on who he let's into his group. If you happened to buy the F-Zero soundtrack from him he probably will.

On a previous release of his he e-mailed me out of the blue and asked me if I was interested in buying it. Hoping the same happens for Star Fox.

Thanks for the info... Not in his group, but  i know a few ppl who are. I'd love to own it

16 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Received both as well today and they look great. I rolled the dice on these but I don’t really care for MGS. I will probably end up selling or would be interested in a trade of some sort if anyone is interested. 

I totally have some film/video game vinyl I’d consider trading for an MGS. I could pm you if you might want to work something out. 

50 minutes ago, AdamBGraham said:

I totally have some film/video game vinyl I’d consider trading for an MGS. I could pm you if you might want to work something out. 

Give me a shout. I’m pretty open ended and not looking for anything in particular but would be interested in seeing what you have on offer. 

19 hours ago, Dougie Jones said:

Can't wait to pick these up from the office tomorrow.

Still trying to find a lead on Star Fox. I tried sliding into his/her DM's but have not heard back. AHHHHHH HALP

You’re probably out of luck, friend. He’s highly selective on who he lets in. I’ve bought all of his releases (besides this one) and he still hasn’t let me in his Facebook group haha.