28 minutes ago, pizza face said:

I ordered sonic 3 last week and an hour later got an email saying it was shipped but didn't get a tracking number. Did anyone get a tracking number with their order? 

Nope. Though if you log into usps you should be able to track incoming packages. If it makes you feel any better, mine showed up yesterday. 

53 minutes ago, Charles Barkley said:

Nope. Though if you log into usps you should be able to track incoming packages. If it makes you feel any better, mine showed up yesterday. 

I think I tried signing up for that feature on the usps site recently, not sure if it was the same thing or not but it said it wasn't available in my area. I'll look again though 

6 hours ago, Jamjkv said:

Mine is blue

Mine is blue as well!  These came out so good.  Kinda shitty he did MGS before Mondo puts theirs out but I’ll be double dipping for sure.

4 hours ago, pizza face said:

I ordered sonic 3 last week and an hour later got an email saying it was shipped but didn't get a tracking number. Did anyone get a tracking number with their order? 

I never even got a shipping email.  They just showed up.  I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

10 minutes ago, Rip said:

Mine is blue as well!  These came out so good.  Kinda shitty he did MGS before Mondo puts theirs out but I’ll be double dipping for sure.

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t intentional. He asked about some graphic design help for the labels on both of these releases back in like July/August. So he’s been working on MGS for a long time and Mondo finally decided to share that they were pressing it on the back of Silent Hill 2. Same can be said about his Castlevania release that eventually got released through Mondo as well.

1 hour ago, Ogrejoyed said:

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t intentional. He asked about some graphic design help for the labels on both of these releases back in like July/August. So he’s been working on MGS for a long time and Mondo finally decided to share that they were pressing it on the back of Silent Hill 2. Same can be said about his Castlevania release that eventually got released through Mondo as well.

I didn't mean for it to come off that HE was shitty for doing it, like he did it on purpose.  I guess I was talking about the situation where I feel like I have to buy it twice now lol.

Speaking of Moonshake, I have been considering letting my Pokemon Red/Blue test pressing go. It is one of five hand drawn Pikachu Homer designs (see here: 

https://www.discogs.com/Junichi-Masuda-Pokémon/release/7895242 ) mine is the purple one with the swirly eyes. I'm not trying to money grab, and I'm not trying to flip (I bought directly from Moonshake), but can anyone help with a value? I would consider a trade for something worthwhile. I don't have much experience with selling but obviously this isn't something I want to just let go of for £/$20. I'm in the UK btw, if that helps... 

Edited by Le Gogh
Link failed

28 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

Speaking of Moonshake, I have been considering letting my Pokemon Red/Blue test pressing go. It is one of five hand drawn Pikachu Homer designs (see here: 

https://www.discogs.com/Junichi-Masuda-Pokémon/release/7895242 ) mine is the purple one with the swirly eyes. I'm not trying to money grab, and I'm not trying to flip (I bought directly from Moonshake), but can anyone help with a value? I would consider a trade for something worthwhile. I don't have much experience with selling but obviously this isn't something I want to just let go of for £/$20. I'm in the UK btw, if that helps... 

just pm'ed you

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Mixed sound quality reviews on Discogs.  It's interesing that Bullmoose has the list price at $30; this was 52 euros when it was first released. 

On 4/23/2019 at 2:17 PM, Thatplum said:

Can anyone help me out on these Totakuribo releases, Id really like to know where these are coming out. I see the bigcartel link that was posted earlier in this thread is no longer active. Is it something that goes up and gets taken down. Why cant everyone just be as cool and do things like Sean and moonshake

Because it's illegal and they don't owe you anything, tbh. They do it to protect themselves. Every release has sold out because it's just a closed group on Facebook. 

29 minutes ago, cantdance said:

Because it's illegal and they don't owe you anything, tbh. They do it to protect themselves. Every release has sold out because it's just a closed group on Facebook. 

If someone could PM me information on how to go about getting into that closed Facebook group it would be sincerely appreciated.  I’m bummed that I’ve missed out on all the Totakuribo releases up to this point.  I figure it’s worth a shot.  Thanks much in advance!

29 minutes ago, joebob said:

If someone could PM me information on how to go about getting into that closed Facebook group it would be sincerely appreciated.  I’m bummed that I’ve missed out on all the Totakuribo releases up to this point.  I figure it’s worth a shot.  Thanks much in advance!

I too would like to get my hands on those video game bootlegs that I can easily flip for $200 on eBay. 

• 1 month later...

If you all haven't heard about Raygun... 
""Hello! It's long awaited update time. One of the reasons that it's taken so long is that I hoped that by this point I might have better news. As you might remember, my last update was a screenshot of an email from my pressing plant. My contact at the plant had vanished from existence, and after months of trying to get touch, I heard from a brand new guy. He apologised for the lack of communication and promised that they would fast track the production of the records. That was months ago.

Since then, I've heard nothing from the plant, in spite of repeated emails and phone calls which seem to go to an unmanned phone. Obviously this is not great. At this point, I'm perusing a few options. The first, and the one I'm investing most of my time into are my legal options. Ideally we can get the money back and pass it to a more reputable plant who can press these for us. Another option is that members of this board have offered to visit the plant to see what's up. We are currently weighing this one up right now.

I can only apologise for the the wait that you've all had to deal with. I am devastated that the plant has let us all down this badly. The situation has left me with constant stress and anxiety, and regular sleepless nights. I want you to know, however, that I refuse to leave you all high and dry. This record WILL get pressed. I hope that the four boxes of record sleeves that are currently taking up most of the space in my room will stand as a testament to this promise.

I know what it's like to be let down by labels, and I refuse to do that to you. Once again, I apologise for the wait so far, and if you you give me your understanding, I am very grateful for it. You'll get your records - you have my word.

-Raygun Records"