From the hint, it would be AMAZING if it was the radio tracks... but I don't know how easy getting licenses for those songs would be.

They've done several Fallout 3 releases, it might just be a "repress" of that SPECIA boxset one. Also, didn't they mention a 10th anniversary release for last year? And where's that Elder Scrolls Anthology?

https://spacelab9.com/blogs/news/fallout-3-returns-with-bonus-galaxy-radio-tracks

Newsletter today also listed coming soon titles including

• Figment for Nintendo Switch
  • Konami Classics: Best of the NES LP
  • Dark Souls III: Ultimate Edition 3LP Set
  • Gourmet Warriors: SNES Cartridge & 7" Box Set
  • Iron Commando: SNES Cartridge & 7" Box Set

On 6/4/2019 at 4:49 PM, RaptorRick said:

He refunded everyone and posted a repress for 10 dollars more then the original that he is lathe cutting himself?

https://selectstartrec.bigcartel.com/product/ssr-004-lathe

I ordered the clear lathe  004 when it went up and haven’t heard anything about an expected shipping date. Does anyone know how long it typically takes him to ship? I asked on the site but haven’t gotten a reply.

2 hours ago, karlvsdauniverse said:

I ordered the clear lathe  004 when it went up and haven’t heard anything about an expected shipping date. Does anyone know how long it typically takes him to ship? I asked on the site but haven’t gotten a reply.

I have no horse in this race but I do see he posts pretty frequent shipping updates on Instagram.  I’ve never ordered from him cause I’m not big on lathes.  But your order is probably on it’s way.

EDIT:  Just went to his Instagram page and it says 004 is shipping in August.

Edited by Rip

On 6/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, Rip said:

I have no horse in this race but I do see he posts pretty frequent shipping updates on Instagram.  I’ve never ordered from him cause I’m not big on lathes.  But your order is probably on it’s way.

Thank you for that information. He emailed me back today and confirmed August as well.

On 6/29/2019 at 7:02 PM, Rip said:

He just put 001-003 back up for sale in case anyone is interested.

Just saw this via email...guess we don't need to buy the set but it's only a "selection"

Packaged in a die-cut, custom art deco-style LP jacket, the RADIO SELECTIONS FROM THE FALLOUT® 3 SOUNDTRACK LP features 10 restored and remastered classic jazz-age tracks and is available on classic black vinyl - while supplies last!

Pre-sale begins Tuesday, July 2nd @ 1pm EST at SPACELAB9.COM 

55 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Just saw this via email...guess we don't need to buy the set but it's only a "selection"

Packaged in a die-cut, custom art deco-style LP jacket, the RADIO SELECTIONS FROM THE FALLOUT® 3 SOUNDTRACK LP features 10 restored and remastered classic jazz-age tracks and is available on classic black vinyl - while supplies last!

Pre-sale begins Tuesday, July 2nd @ 1pm EST at SPACELAB9.COM 

Excited for this. Didn't want to grab the whole boxset, this is perfect. I believe it's the same from the boxset, just black instead of the blue/yellow swirl, which I feel goes much better with the aesthetic of the record.

Edited by dapeebs

2 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I don't really buy a lot of spacelab/iam8bit/mondo/soundtrack stuff so I had no idea what to expect. I guess I'd better suck it up and buy it now before it's $100.

Big companies love to up the prices when it comes to popular video games. Looks like they pressed quite a few of the standalone. Showing around 670 left.