On 4/10/2020 at 9:11 AM, Rip said:

Laced actually posted on Facebook the other day that due to all this craziness going on in the world, shipping rates were raised $5 for the time being, so it’s definitely a little more expensive than usual.

I'm not faulting them for anything, just too much for my blood.

Bullmoose has the black for $89 with free shipping. 

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34504546/resident-evil-4-original-soundtrack-4-lp

3 hours ago, Shumez666 said:

Hey, first time posting here. I read all 133 pages before posting. I saw several people have mentioned Zombies Ate My Neighbors, I’m always hoping someone will release it! My best friend growing up was Joe McDermott’s son so I had an interest in this soundtrack from an early age

Hey, man! Send me a DM. I'm working on it!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Did anyone's Final Fantasy 7/7 Remake vinyl turn up? I totally forgot about this and it arrived today. No idea what happened between ordering back in July last year and now, but the packaging decision is amazing, turned out really well. Shame it sounds like gravel, but you hit a few louder tracks and it kinda washes over you like white noise and you can kinda just get on with your life.

22 hours ago, whoa said:

Wow. Did anyone's Final Fantasy 7/7 Remake vinyl turn up? I totally forgot about this and it arrived today. No idea what happened between ordering back in July last year and now, but the packaging decision is amazing, turned out really well. Shame it sounds like gravel, but you hit a few louder tracks and it kinda washes over you like white noise and you can kinda just get on with your life.

Yeah I got mine from Amazon US in March.  I must’ve been one of the lucky ones because my copy sounds flawless.  Incredibly surprising for a picture disc.

22 hours ago, whoa said:

Been hearing so many mixed reviews on this from it sounds fine to it’s one of the worst pic discs. I really want it though but don’t know if the risk is worth it. 

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

Been hearing so many mixed reviews on this from it sounds fine to it’s one of the worst pic discs. I really want it though but don’t know if the risk is worth it. 

Don't shell out huge bucks for it. It's not the best sounding record, there's the typical roar sound which is quiet after the first initial needle hit which is typical, but it's far better than some other picture discs I've had the pleasure of hearing (Dua Lipa's latest is the worst offender).

I haven't played the remake yet, but the remake OST is absolutely fantastic, far better than the original I'd say. The battle music is next level. I hope someone gives that a full fat press.

7 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

That's pretty cool and unexpected...

Now for the KOTOR soundtracks! II is one of my favorite scores.

Edited by No This Is Patrick

Alright listen....my friend is the biggest fan of Sayonara Wild Hearts in the goddamn world and was kneecapped by the pandemic rendering her unable to have gotten her own copy of the OST. I wanna get her one as a gift but I can't find any for sale. If anyone has a lead on one or would part with theirs I would really REALLY appreciate it. You can check out my collection for trades, too.