1 minute ago, Rip said:

What the Golf also came out on Switch yesterday.  Looks like a lot of fun.  Gonna grab it soon I think.

Don't want to derail the thread too much (sort of related anyway), but I keep seeing this game popping up and it looks like a lot of fun. I'm curious to see what people have to say about it when they play it. God I love my switch, Nintendo really crushed it this gen.

It really  is a lot of fun, I got a trial for Apple Arcade and played the hell out of it. It actually has an end too, which I feel like is rare for phone games. Unfortunately I played it on silent so I can’t comment on the music but I want to go back and play it and check out the soundtrack 

Edited by Shumez666

5 hours ago, Michaelgetsboss said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074R75HF6

the we happy few bundle is down to $35 on amazon comes with a bunch of stuff and the soundtrack 

I was interested in this when it was announced for the vinyl specifically, but sort of forgot about it. Thanks for the heads up on the drop!

Does anyone know if the two Wolfenstein records from Laced are just sold out or OOP? I really want them, so I'm debating if it's worth paying the dumb prices on eBay. Fingers crossed they're just sold out so I can avoid that, ha. Thanks for your help!

9 hours ago, Rip said:

Bought that so fast yesterday.  They’ve been teasing it for so long so I was super excited for it to finally go up.

I know! Hopefully this will lead to a press for Alan Wake as well. Petri Alanko's scores for their last few games have been really good.

4 hours ago, whoa said:

Haven't played Control, but the OST is fantastic.

I'd highly recommend it. Any of Remedy's games are great(imo)! Disclosure, I have not played the Max Payne ones though.

Edited by No This Is Patrick

8 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I'd highly recommend it. Any of Remedy's games are great(imo)! Disclosure, I have not played the Max Payne ones though.

On will definitely play it on the strength of that soundtrack.

Max Payne is great, you'll probably find 1 and 2 frustrating by today's standards (controls are wonk now), but I really got stuck in with those games. I bleet on about how criminial it is that the HEALTH ost to Max Payne 3 never saw wax. It's one of the few games that get a unique OST and it's a shame that labels have overlooked it in lieu for something more generic/bland. Like, I don't think anyone needed that Shadow Of The Tomb Raider OST; The most forgettable ost ever.