35 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

How many LPs is the Chrono Trigger + Cross?

I believe it’s only one.  Price is pretty garbage for that but it’s an import and I (along with I’m sure a lot of people) justified it by thinking “hey at least it’s not $400!”  Which doesn’t help future pricing but whatever.

Edited by Rip

Just now, Rip said:

I believe it’s only one.  Price is pretty garbage for that but it’s an import and I (along with I’m sure a lot of people) justified it by thinking “hey at least it’s not $400!”  Which does help future pricing but whatever.

Oh for sure. For me, it's the fact that it's the Arranged version, which is not my preferred version tbh. It's nice and  actually works as a proper album, granted, but does anyone remember the fusion-jazz version of Chrono Trigger OST? I'd love a vinyl of that. That's weirdly my fave version.

13 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

Oh for sure. For me, it's the fact that it's the Arranged version, which is not my preferred version tbh. It's nice and  actually works as a proper album, granted, but does anyone remember the fusion-jazz version of Chrono Trigger OST? I'd love a vinyl of that. That's weirdly my fave version.

Brink of Time! I have that CD floating around somewhere, some really cool versions on that thing. Loved the cover too.

11 minutes ago, agua said:

Limited Run has Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 up for preorder 

Im thinking of off loading some of my vgm records soon. Just a few I dont care for as much.

I don't understand this release set. Is this just a repressing of the past Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 OST's from Brave Wave? I see Limited Run is partnering with Brave Wave so it must be so. I already have the colored versions of the first press though. I genuinely love these games (the Dreamcast ones). 

1 hour ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I don't understand this release set. Is this just a repressing of the past Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 OST's from Brave Wave? I see Limited Run is partnering with Brave Wave so it must be so. I already have the colored versions of the first press though. I genuinely love these games (the Dreamcast ones). 

This is my question too. New pressing, or just a repress?

• 3 weeks later...

Should probably post this in the good/bad CS thread, but general warning: record collectors should stay far away from Square Enix until they figure why it's important to properly pack this format securely before shipping. Nothing like paying full price for a collectible boxset that shows up damaged because the company's dumbass merchandise team wanted to skimp on $.10 worth of bubble wrap.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised when your target audience are people who refer to records as, "vinyl." 🙄

Took two weeks to receive this response (below). Just let me return the damn thing for a replacement, this doesn't require an investigation, dammit lol

/rant

FB-IMG-1598554485806.jpg

Screenshot-20200827-085642-Gmail.jpg

23 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Should probably post this in the good/bad CS thread, but general warning: record collectors should stay far away from Square Enix until they figure why it's important to properly pack this format securely before shipping. Nothing like paying full price for a collectible boxset that shows up damaged because the company's dumbass merchandise team wanted to skimp on $.10 worth of bubble wrap.

2c58b3cb-a9e7-4e9e-b986-e6328a9504fb.png
Pour on endless delicious possibilities.
With our signature olive oils for frying, sautéing and dressing there is no...
filippoberio.com

Guess I shouldn't be surprised when your target audience are people who refer to records as, "vinyl." 🙄

2c58b3cb-a9e7-4e9e-b986-e6328a9504fb.png
Pour on endless delicious possibilities.
With our signature olive oils for frying, sautéing and dressing there is no...
filippoberio.com

Took two weeks to receive this response (below). Just let me return the damn thing for a replacement, this doesn't require an investigation, dammit lol

/rant

FB-IMG-1598554485806.jpg

Screenshot-20200827-085642-Gmail.jpg

My copy of the Nier box set also arrived a bit scruffy but thankfully it was just the plastic sleeve. Though I agree that they need to ensure better packaging for the prices they’re charging for those boxsets.