So after a month Square finally got back to me about my damaged boxset, here's what they said:

"Thank you for your continued patience. Regarding your warranty issue, we offer the following options:

- A 15% partial refund from the original purchase. This will not require the defective item to be returned.

- A full replacement but this will require the defective item to be returned to us. We would issue you a return label to ship the item at our cost. However, due to current California Ordnance regarding the quarantine due to Covid-19, our offices are closed. We would not be able to provide an ETA on when we can ship a replacement until it is deemed safe to do so." 

So a $16 refund, or a replacement they'll ship whenever. Jesus christ lol.

Maybe I missed something but I didn't know the final Red Alert Records release of Johto Journeys would be 2 new variants of the gold/silver/crystal 2LP and the Johto Journeys music on a black single sided 12". I wonder if there are people who ordered this that already had gold/silver/crystal and didn't know they're getting that again. As someone who missed that release, I am SO stoked to own this. I wish I could have gotten the Suicune variant but the Celebi one is beautiful aside from not going with any of the artwork.

2 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Maybe I missed something but I didn't know the final Red Alert Records release of Johto Journeys would be 2 new variants of the gold/silver/crystal 2LP and the Johto Journeys music on a black single sided 12". I wonder if there are people who ordered this that already had gold/silver/crystal and didn't know they're getting that again. As someone who missed that release, I am SO stoked to own this. I wish I could have gotten the Suicune variant but the Celebi one is beautiful aside from not going with any of the artwork.

What? Explain. 
did I miss something?

5 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

What? Explain. 
did I miss something?

I realized after I posted that it would be a little hard to understand since most people don't have it yet. I'll list what actually came in the package.

Jacket for gold/silver/crystal (2019 press)

Poster for G/S/C

2 records of the Celebi variant with the same music and track listing as G/S/C

Booklet for G/S/C

Then for Johto Journeys

Jacket for JJ

Black 12" for JJ music from the show with a b-side etching of Ho-oh and Lugia.

6 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I realized after I posted that it would be a little hard to understand since most people don't have it yet. I'll list what actually came in the package.

Jacket for gold/silver/crystal (2019 press)

Poster for G/S/C

2 records of the Celebi variant with the same music and track listing as G/S/C

Booklet for G/S/C

Then for Johto Journeys

Jacket for JJ

Black 12" for JJ music from the show with a b-side etching of Ho-oh and Lugia.

Do you have a link? I’m not even sure what release it is. 

2 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

Better looking variant than Mondo's, but $6 more and $22 shipping to Canada - oof.