2 hours ago, whoa said:

FYI if you happened to have joined the wait list for Disasterpeace's masterpiece Hyper Light Drifter on iam8bit, emails are being sent out so you can preorder it. I think you can just join the wait list and it might email you a link, but not sure how it's working. Looks like it's up to $100 now (could've sworn it was $60/75 when I purchased mine).

Yea they were $75. Couldn't afford it at the time, but I've been keeping 100 saved since Disasterpeace said repress was coming back in Feb.

4 hours ago, whoa said:

FYI if you happened to have joined the wait list for Disasterpeace's masterpiece Hyper Light Drifter on iam8bit, emails are being sent out so you can preorder it. I think you can just join the wait list and it might email you a link, but not sure how it's working. Looks like it's up to $100 now (could've sworn it was $60/75 when I purchased mine).

Clarify? You can buy these right now? I joined disasterpieces mailing list and don't see anything. Signed up for iam8bit right now, but there isn't a direct link?

Just got the email from iam8bit as well and was able to order. Is the packaging different this time? Will have to compare to discogs. Same as everyone else though. I wanted this so bad when it was originally out, but back then $75 was much more to me back then. Was $120 shipped for me, but still better than anything I'll ever see online.

Edited by MCDELTAT

• 4 weeks later...

Silent Hill 3 represses incoming, but first, a Data Disc exclusive, limited to 500 going up today at 6pm GMT.

Also the DD newsletter mentioned a SH4: The Room vinyl, but might be way off yet. Probs something to look forward to next year.

Edited by whoa

3 hours ago, whoa said:

Silent Hill 3 represses incoming, but first, a Data Disc exclusive, limited to 500 going up today at 6pm GMT.

Also the DD newsletter mentioned a SH4: The Room vinyl, but might be way off yet. Probs something to look forward to next year.

Thanx! Grabbed one

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iwokeinrelief said:

^bought that cuphead a few days ago - very excited for it!

Hell yeah.  I liked how the STS splatter looked but give me them solid colors any day.  Glad I held out.  Also glad I never got around to grabbing B-sides or Farewell.  Gonna make getting this that much more worth it.

Edited by Rip

Just now, Rip said:

Hell yeah.  I liked how the STS splatter looked but give me them solid colors any day.  Glad I held out.  Also glad I never got around to grabbing B-sides or Farewell.  Gonna make getting this that much more worth it.

I think I like the splatter more but I’ll probably pick up this one as well and just decide in person. And yeah, I only have the 2LP base soundtrack so very much looking forward to this set. I played through the game with my kids during the first few weeks of quarantine last March so it’s a family favorite for sure.